10849 US Highway 441, Leesburg, FL 34788

Saw the advertisement on TV for the new Tacos being sold at Burger King. Since I like tacos, I thought I'd try them.

First thing out of the bag was grease! The taco shells were loaded with grease. Awful! Then they put cheese on the meat - like you would a hamburger so that the cheese melted on the miniscule portion of meat.

Then the lettuce was in big chunks. Holy crap! I couldn't believe what I was seeing (don't they know how to make a taco???) There were no tomatoes, no sour cream - just grease, lots of lettuce and gobs of melted cheese.

Will I ever go back for another Burger King Taco? No way!!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

One time I was at the Salvation Army in Knoxville, Tennessee for a meal. This one old guy was talking about how his teeth were all rotten and screwed up.

He said "I must have eaten a couple of bad (tacos) in my 53 years! This black dude who worked at the shelter started laughing hysterically at his joke, I also laughed heartily.

@Anonymous

Yes, it will ruin your teeth to eat a taco from an employee of the Social Security Administration.

@Anonymous

I too have eaten a couple of bad tacos over the years. That's part of the reason why I was laughing heartily at one that dude said!

@Anonymous

.....BUT I'VE ALSO EATEN ALOT OF REALLY DELICIOUS "TACOS" AS WELL! I'LL SPARE YOU THE DETAILS, BUT I WILL TELL YOU THIS! IT WAS JUST LIKE BEING IN HEAVEN!

Burger King Reviews