8328 N Cortaro Rd, Tucson, AZ 85743, USA
3.2
Poster increased review rating.

I went thru the drive thru at the BK at I-10 and Cortaro Road, Tucson, 9/15/17. I ordered two whoppers w/ cheese, mustard, ketchup and extra pickle ONLY.

I had to repeat my order SEVEN times to the person at the window. He FINALLY took my order correctly. When I received my order, however, it had EVERYTHING possible on it (with the exception of mustard, ketchup and pickles) to include EIGHT pieces of JALAPEÑO on each burger! WTH?!

This is far from my worst experience at THIS Burger King, unfortunately! On 9/12/17, against my better judgment, I went thru thecdrove thru and ordered a breakfast sandwich and hash browns. The sandwich was acceptable. However, the hash browns were barely cooked and tasted old OLD oil.

My husband and I used to go to this BK every Saturday morning for breakfast and to read the newspaper. We had one BAD experience after another there so we finally stopped going there. On one visit, there was an actual verbal altercation turned fist fight between two employees!

This BK must be cursed becoz they can never seem to get their act together regardless of the management and/or the employees. This business is a disgrace.

Product or Service Mentioned: Burger King Hash Brown.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

a fist fight scenario would be a positive aspect of this experience--pure entertainment value

Burger King Reviews