Pasadena, California
4.0

The $1.79 whopper junior became $2.99 with two tiny pieces of bacon (not even equivalent to one slice) and one slice of cheese. The whole sandwich itself was very small, more the size of a slider with the hamburger patty considerably smaller than the bun.

I'm very disappointed at the small size and the high price. I will never order a whopper junior again. My husband order a regular whopper and his sandwich was the size that we remember it to have been in the past.

Interestingly, the value menu showed a bacon cheeseburger at $1.49.

I'd like to compare the that to the whopper junior to see if it is similar to the junior whopper Next time, if there is a next time, I'll try the value menu bacon cheeseburger instead.

Product or Service Mentioned: Burger King Whopper Jr Sandwich.

Reason of review: incredibly small whopper junior with tiny pieces of bacon.

Preferred solution: Return the whopper junior to its original size. Include more than two tiny pieces of bacon if you are charging $1.20 extra for bacon and cheese..

Burger King Pros: At first with employees on duty very good.

• Whopper Junior Small Size

Comments

My wife got a whopper jr tonight and it was VERY small, about a 3" bun and not much bigger than a slider. Funny that the price did not go down, but the sandwich is now a complete wast of money. BK should be ashamed.