Plantation, Florida

Maybe that is not your motto now but it used to be. It was a good one.

I have been to the B/K at 2961 S McCall Rd in Englewood FL. three times. Each time I did not get burger they way it was requested! I always as for "extra heavy all and no ketchup".

Well you get it home and open it up.....one very, very, very small pc of tomato, two single rings of onion and a few pcs of lettuce but a *** of a lot of pickles and no mayo!!! The first time it was new so I figured I'd let it go. The second time the same but this last time I called and spoke with some women who said she was the asst. mgr..

I was told by her that when it came to onions heavy was 3 rings of onion....how many RINGS on reg. I would like to know!!?? Tomatoes was to only be one! Forget the lack of lettuce and no mayo!!

I was told by her she can't watch how they make the Whoppers because she has to cover the front & back and does not have time for that!!!! Then she told me "we can't open & check every burger before it goes out of here" I told her that was NOTHING for management to say to a customer. Someone needs to go down one Rt. 776 to the other B/K here in Englewood if they want a good B/K Whopper.

I guess they are private owners and don't care how they treat a customer because they must not have to answer to B/K corp. about stuff like this. I could not remember this woman's name and when you call there you can't get an answer (out of 9 calls I got 1 answer) I guess #24513 don't give a damn about customers. Well what about this?

Please e-mail an explanation about this to me. I have been going to B/K as long as they have been opened.

What's with this one??? Thanks

Comments

It has gone the way of the pay-phone.

Burger King Reviews