I WENT TO BURGER KING ON HILTON HEAD ISLAND 2/ 27/12 AT 3.02 PM IN THE DRIVE THU I ORDERED A CHINKEN SAND.

THE LADY SAID YOU DID NOT HAVE ANY BREAD. SO I ORDERED A DBL. CHEESE BURGER WITH BACON THE LADY SAID IT WOULD BE A20MIN WAIT BECAUSE THEY WERE SHORT OF HELP. SO IM STUCK IN A LONG LINE COULD NOT MOVE.

SO I WAITED UNTIL 3.33 AND WHEN I GOT MY ORDER IT WAS A FISH SAND NOW I AM MAD AS ***.

SHE TOLD ME I NEEDED TO DRIVE BACK AROUND.SO I WENT IN SIDE AND ASK FOR THE MANAGER AND TOLD HER WHAT HAPPEN PLUS ABOUT 6 OTHER PEOPLE WERE UP SET AS WELL FOR A SO CALL FAST FOOD PLACE TO BE SO SLOW PLUS GIVING PEOPLE THE WRONG ORDER.THE LADY CAME TO ME THE MANAGER IT WAS CAME OVER TO ME AND SAID YOU WANT YOUR MONEY BACK I AM SICK OF EVERYBODY FUSSING JUST GET THE MONEY AND GO SO TOOK MY 6.09 BACK AND WENT TO WENDYS AND WAS VERY PLEASE YOU NEED BETTER MANAGERS IN YOUR RESTURANTS.

Had an Experience with Burger King?

Comments

Burger King Chicken Nuggets Review from Bellevue, Washington Burger King "No air conditioner in the store , only at the play ground area , Service super slow, after paying, another 15 min wait for the food to be ready then..." Read more Burger King - Rat in my Iced Coffee Burger King "On April 6th I went to the Lebanon Indiana Burger king and ordered a Iced Coffee. I'd drank on the way home and then left the container in the car...." Read more Burger King - Burger Review from Houston, Texas Burger King "We walked into the prien lake rd location in lake charles, la and found this. They sat there a few minutes before getting up to go behind the counter to..." Read more Burger King Halloween Whopper Review from Houston, Texas Burger King "I asked for the Halloween burger and they gave me a regular whopper then when I took it back they said it was limited time only.....HOW LIMITED ITS THE ***..." Read more All American Liquidation And Estate Sales - Buyer Beware!  Not if, but how much you will be ripped off! All American Liquidation And Estate Sales "BEWARE! Do not sign a contract with Bobbee to do your estate sale, because it is not a question of if you will be ripped off. The only question is..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more