Crosby, Texas
5.7K views

Ordered the #5 Double Stacker, got home and unwrapped the burger , lifted up the bun and the meat patty was the size of a ritz cracker!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!

This is the second time this has happened!!! Called the store to complain , and they said that, it is the usual size of the burger! I AM SO DISAPPOINTED IN BURGER KING!!

I WISH YOU LUCK IN THIS COMMUNITY BECAUSE NEWS LIKE THIS SPREADS LIKE WILDFIRE AND IF BURGERKING DOES NOT DELIVER IN THIS TOWN THEN YOU WILL BE BLACK BALLED ALL OVER THE COMMUNITY!! PLEASE PLEASE TELL YOUR CEO THAT HE NEEDS TO BE UNDERCOVER BOSS!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Burger King Burger.

Comments

I suggest people freeze samples of all fast food burgers for comparison down the road. I also noticed that BK now has burgers the size of White Castle, but use the worst class of meat. At least White Castle uses grade A beef.

@Anonymous

Went to Burger King for the first time in a year and ordered a whopper jr sandwich. The sandwich was so small, i felt like I got screwed. I will never go back to Burger king again.

Where's the BEEF? I just bought a Whopper Jr. for $1.49. The patty weighed 1 ounce and measured 3 inches in diameter. The tomato was almost the same size. It was a kiddie clown burger...laughable. Pretty soon they will be the size of a pickle.

My husband's Whopper weighed in at 2.5 ounces for $3.89

Considering a standard serving of meat is 4 oz. I'll look elsewhere! :roll

Burger King has died in my opinion. Tried it again yesterday...

Nope. Microwaved, tiny, overpriced. and SMELLED like sewage. My wife and I said "Why waste the calories on something so vile"?

Even the size of the fries holder was ridiculous.

A few fries only. I will not be back.

Just ate at Burger King and ordered a Whopper Jr and Original Chicken Sandwich. Not again.

They haven't charbroiled anything in years. Everything is microwaved and soggy and now the bread is thick and they have reduced the sandwich size. Food was just gross!

They need to go back to actually flame broiling and up prices if needed. I am not returning.

Guess what folks? Burger King reduced the size of their burgers AGAIN!!!!

Check out the size of the double cheeseburger, cheeseburger, hamburger patties and buns. Measure them and compare to the ones only months ago. They are now approaching White Castle size.

I can't stand when these places do that. I don't mind paying more as long as the size is the same!

This is pure BS! Both McDonald's and Burger King are the only burger places doing this. The burgers just keep shrinking and shrinking. Wonder when this will stop?

Went to burger king in Copperas Cove, Texas and ordered two single attackers. I've learned to check my order with them.

I checked burgers and one of them had a half piece of bacon so small that even after checking it twice still could not find it. Tell me the man working there took my burger and while wearing his fuzzy gloves thRu he had been wearing and exchanging money wearing and opened up my burger, till he found the bacon, stuck to the top of the bin under some melted cheese.

Then he closed my burger back up and handed it back to me, said have a nice day and shut the door. I will never eat at this Burger king ever again.

Burger King Reviews