Crosby, Texas
5.7K views

Ordered the #5 Double Stacker, got home and unwrapped the burger , lifted up the bun and the meat patty was the size of a ritz cracker!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!

This is the second time this has happened!!! Called the store to complain , and they said that, it is the usual size of the burger! I AM SO DISAPPOINTED IN BURGER KING!!

I WISH YOU LUCK IN THIS COMMUNITY BECAUSE NEWS LIKE THIS SPREADS LIKE WILDFIRE AND IF BURGERKING DOES NOT DELIVER IN THIS TOWN THEN YOU WILL BE BLACK BALLED ALL OVER THE COMMUNITY!! PLEASE PLEASE TELL YOUR CEO THAT HE NEEDS TO BE UNDERCOVER BOSS!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Burger King Burger.

Comments

@Quanasia

We just want it how it use to b!!!

i'm pissed. Small patties are unacceptable.

@Paulie

Ok, I ask for a Bacon cheeseburger deluxe and you know I'm pretty excited to eat this gargantuan patty burger of deliciousness. But it turns out that the staff of Burger king has no mind for customer satisfaction.

I unwrap the decorated paper that covers my meal and I'm shocked to find a 2 ounce patty underneath a bottle cap sized bun.

So *** people and good luck in your future business. Good day!

@Anonymous

Anonymous people that curse at strangers on the Internet are the kind of trash that ruin society.

Just charge me more for the burger, rather than shrinking it. The patty is wafer thin.

Used to eat there once a week and now moved on to DQ.

Cheap does not mean better. The king has turned into the court Jester.

The rub is that the menu pictures still show the burgers hanging out of the bun but open it up and the patties make an Oreo look big. Reminded me of being stationed at Camp Fuji in Japan. The PX there had a "Fuji Burger" that had a normal sized patty in an 8" round bun.

I havent eaten at BK in years. Went there today to try their bacon double-cheeseburger and fries with a coupon.

Fries were great. Loved them. But I thought I had been given the wrong sandwich. The picture on the coupon and the mention of a "double" made me think this would be a large sandwich.

It was the size of a kids sandwich. The patties were smaller than the diameter of the bread and the thickness was about 1/4". Looked like a kids sandwich. Hardly enough to satisfy the appetite of a man.

I would rather pay more and get the sandwich I was expecting. I won't go back.

Its thenew CEO way of saving money!!! Let em know its not working!!!

*** way to cost cut!! This is how he is making millions!!!

Me & the woman just split a large Big King Swiss Mushroom combo ($6.99) and A1 Bacon Cheeseburger($5.99)....very dissatisfied with portion size of burgers. These aren't kids meal items, these are allegedly 'premium burgers' and 2 people shouldn't walk away hungry after spending $14.05.

For less than that I can get pizza carryout at most major brands and still have leftovers for a snack later.

A while back I had one of the extra long BBQ cheese burger combos which was basically the same portion since the burger was longer but also it was skinnier. Anyway I was super disappointed when I subbed in rings and the total came to just over $10.

I should have learned my lesson from that experience.

I got a whopper jr for lunch today and was shocked by the size! It had always been a regular kid size hamburger size but today it looked like a slider size.

That's fine I guess, I just wish that I had known that they shrunk! Apparently they have caught on and made smaller buns to go with the smaller patty because it they were at least proportional.

I completely agree. I got the $1.00 cheeseburger this morning and couldn't even see the meat, the bread was way too big.

I opened the bun up to make sure there was actually meat in there and it was so tiny, dry and stuck to some gross cheese and the bun was hard and cold. This is not surprising as BK has continued to disappoint me for years now. The size of the meat on the Whopper is still a little bigger than the smaller sandwiches but the quality is just not there and they charge more than 3 times for the Whopper than they used to. I'm sick of their dry meat and hard buns.

It's really sad that these companies couldn't care less about quality just so they have more money in their pockets.

Hopefully one day they'll realize they're going to lose money because nobody will buy their gross food anymore. I still go because sometimes it's hit or miss with them, but the patty size is ridiculous, especially when they advertise them as much bigger.

A recent trip to Burger King had me going back to remind them I ordered a large fries, not medium. They told me that WAS a large fry box.

WTF? What happened to the actual large fry box they used before? And, my wife's Whopper Jr. burger patty seemed like it was a joke.

We thought that maybe we were on Candid Camera, or something like that. I ordered a Whopper, but on a Whopper Jr. bun, because I don't eat a lot of bread, and I like the meat to hang over the edge like it did in the old days. We don't have a Burger King in town.

We like to ride my motorcycle to the closest one, about 35 miles away. But lately, the food has just not been that good. BK has taken a turn for the worse, for sure. We no longer go on a regular basis.

Other places have MUCH better burgers. These days, not one fast food joint can impress me with a burger any more. It's just not happening.

Maybe all those great gourmet burgers in Las Vegas has spoiled me! LOL

Yeah. I bought one today and it was like one of those little White Castle burgers.

The lady tried to tell me they'd always been that size, as if I hadn't just bought one there about a month ago.

Thing is, they taste just like Hardees, burgers but those are still human size, at least for now. I'll be taking by business down the street to the Hardees from now on.

NO DOUBT YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF MORBIDLY OBESE HAMBEASTS. PERHAPS IT IS YOU GETTING MORE ROTUND, THUSLY GIVING THE BURGER A SHRUNKEN APPEARANCE. :x

Burger King really really socks a lot because of this too. I noticed it also in the New Big King and the double cheese burgers are just a plan joke too.

It's ridiculous what they are doing. Thanks for posting this!

:( :( :(

Cant believe how ridiculous they have become with these *** size burgers. It is the same down here in Louisiana.

I havent been out to eat fast food in a while but I did tonight and burger king was the choice. I was VERY disappointed as well as my partner how tiny our burgers were and what is worse is they cost the same as they did when they were bigger. Burger King used to really be the king of burgers in the fast food industry to me because they were known for their huge burgers such as one of my favorites the Texas Double Whopper. But the one I got tonight looked like a castle burger.

Dont see myself going there again for a long long time, and your right, this type of news travels fast.

Ill be sure to warn everyone I know. See you on Facebook.

Ya there burgers now look like the size of the burger buddies they sold back in the 80's!

Same here. burger patty was probably 3" by 1/8" thick - tops.

T-I-N-Y.

Like you said, about the size of a white castle burger, only with a full sized bun. Definitetly NOT what they advertise on their menu boards.

The same exact thing happened to me! I ordered a whopper Jr as I always have and the patty was smaller than the bun,so I went up to the counter and was told they were all the same and that was the size.

The whole reason I ordered a Whopper Jr in the first place was because it was the size of a normal burger and the regular Whopper was too big. Not anymore!

I quite BK and will go to Wendys. BK is no longer my King!

@Hungry Mama

I have news for you--Wendy's has gotten even worse than BK. My two Favorites were BK first, and Wendy's second.

I remember the burgers Wendy's sold in 1979 and compared to the $%^& they send out the window today, 2016.10.15 In Boca Raton, FL. its a complete joke! I understand the economy and the value of the US Dollar is going to $#^%^ and this is the only way to be greedy in today's economy. Hey, it's their business, they can do what ever they want and I am the fool if I go back to any of them knowing what their food is like today.

If I'm on the road, and really strapped for time and find my self in line at a fast food joint, doesn't matter which one, I do, honestly, feel *** sitting in my car there knowing its all garbage.

Go to Wendy's, get your self the largest double burger with a medium fries and drink....and really have a look at it--its a freaking kiddie meal..... end of report.

Burger King Reviews