Crosby, Texas
5.7K views

Ordered the #5 Double Stacker, got home and unwrapped the burger , lifted up the bun and the meat patty was the size of a ritz cracker!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!

This is the second time this has happened!!! Called the store to complain , and they said that, it is the usual size of the burger! I AM SO DISAPPOINTED IN BURGER KING!!

I WISH YOU LUCK IN THIS COMMUNITY BECAUSE NEWS LIKE THIS SPREADS LIKE WILDFIRE AND IF BURGERKING DOES NOT DELIVER IN THIS TOWN THEN YOU WILL BE BLACK BALLED ALL OVER THE COMMUNITY!! PLEASE PLEASE TELL YOUR CEO THAT HE NEEDS TO BE UNDERCOVER BOSS!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Burger King Burger.

Comments

#1220308
@Cyclonus444

That's the reason I just googled this. The whole reason I go to burger king over mcDs is the bacon double.

Been eating them my whole life. Now all the sudden they're tiny on this little *** bun.

And not juicy anymore. And to top it off, they cost more

YES!! Just had a Whopper Jr., might as well have called it a slider!

PATHETIC! Reminds me of the old Wendy's commercials "WHERE'S THE BEEF"???

Why do people go to fast food restaurants and expect five star quality of food?

@Cheikh

Why do you continue to breathe? BTW: I had the misfortune of visiting someone in Aiken, SC and that is about the most hillbilly, redneck trash place ever!

@Cheikh

We just want it to b the same as it was. If it is smaller than the price should b smaller.

@Cheikh

Nobody expects gourmet, but they do not expect change either. I don’t get BK very often, but when I did, I always got a whopper jr.

Perfect size, nice toppings.

I went last week (for the first time in a year) and paid regular price for a “slider”. Very surprised when I got home.

I agree......too small indeed.

The size of the grilled chicken patty is now so tiny & the price has gone up. Its not worth wasting my time or money.

I will never order from burger king again and will continuously spread the word.

Burger King used to have the best grilled chicken sandwiches, the "BK Broiler"........ Zaxbies is right down the street, the same price, & excellent quality & quantity.......

Hey Kevin has anybody ever told you that you're a ***.. if not it's pretty over due..

lmao.. ***!!

@Anonymous

Troll.

Yes their double cheeseburgers are now the size of a slider.. I travel all over and they're the same everywhere now.. Very disappointed and they're lying about being the normal size obviously..

They decreased their burgers, people. Without a doubt.

Just like every other company. It's sad and pathetic. You are right, the burger is the size of a kiddy meal now. Horrible.

I grew up eating at BK and always loved the flavor of their burgers. What a shame.

They have gotten greedy. I think there was a new CFO that took over in 2013, so you can likely thank him.

when i was a kid bks pattys seemed much bigger considering i only grew a few more inches,the great tasting burgers i remember must have been reduced inside. this sucks they took the comfort out of their food and into their pockets

Went to Burger King today. Will never go back again.

Their grilled chicken sandwich has been shrunk to the size of a small McDonalds hamburger. There's no value in a value meal when you're paying almost ten bucks and getting less for it.

Quanasia

I like how you people go to a low class restaurant and complain about what you get. You basically get what you pay for.

You want an eight or ten ounce burger go to a fancy sit down and eat restaurant, otherwise *** and accept that you are getting what you paid for. Sure the fancy restaurant may cost more, but you also get what you expect.

@Quanasia

Kevin I seen you now on multiple sites , I think you need to be reported

@Anonymous

For what, telling the truth. He has every right to post on these sites as much as you do. Maybe you should be reported as well, because you too are on multiple sites if you noticed this.

@Cheikh

You guys are both *** We know that we aren't getting a steakhouse-quality product. It's the sneaky stuff that is disturbing.

Raising prices is acceptable, but decreasing the size while passing it off as the same product for the same price....

just scummy... like you two *** tards.

@Quanasia

Your an *** Kevin. If you buy something over and over again for a certain price, then suddenly they decrease in size but the price is the same- without that being advertised, then have every right to complain.

I don't care if your paying 50cents for it.

You're not very intelligent... js

@Quanasia

Guy sounds like a dickless wonder, jeez, what a ***......, it doesn't matter what place you go into. If they charge you more, and you get less, something should be done.

When you pay for an advertised product, and its not as advertised, they should be called out, Simple. This guy is scholar, that didn't make it too far in school.

Burger King Reviews