5.2K views

Ordered the #5 Double Stacker, got home and unwrapped the burger , lifted up the bun and the meat patty was the size of a ritz cracker!!ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!

This is the second time this has happened!!! Called the store to complain , and they said that, it is the usual size of the burger! I AM SO DISAPPOINTED IN BURGER KING!!

I WISH YOU LUCK IN THIS COMMUNITY BECAUSE NEWS LIKE THIS SPREADS LIKE WILDFIRE AND IF BURGERKING DOES NOT DELIVER IN THIS TOWN THEN YOU WILL BE BLACK BALLED ALL OVER THE COMMUNITY!!PLEASE PLEASE TELL YOUR CEO THAT HE NEEDS TO BE UNDERCOVER BOSS!!!!

Review about: Burger King Burger.

Comments

Stop screaming with the all capital letter format.

Then stop being such a fool by threatening to "BLACK BALLED" businesses.

If you're not happy, vote with your wallet.

New brilliant idea : stop eating fatty salty frozen foods and improve your health

Additional benefit : re: the Twinkie Defense - you'll feel better mentally

Burger King had some of the best double cheese back in the day.Now the paties are like quarter.

Go back to original size. Raise the prices. Damn !

Why you gotta ruin your burgers that created a nationwide chain?If you go back to original burgers I'll go back

I just ordered the two cheese burger meal for 3.49 what a disappointment the picture shows this nice size burger but when u get it it's all bun like Wendy's use to say where's the beef

Burger King your pathetic

to Anonymous #1395854

Yeah Burger King shrank their burgers by half and 350 lol. Would rather pay 7 bucks and get full instead of eating sliders on a reg bun.

Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #1336645

It has been awhile since I have been to BK.I had a buy BOGO for a Whopper so I tried it.

The patty on the Whopper was at least 1/2 the thickness as in years past.

What a let down.Won't be back.

#1319720

They've been doing that for 30 years - why are you so surprised?

BTW, they shouldn't call the whopper a whopper anymore.They should call it a whimpy.

Does anyone know how many ounces the whopper patty used to be ten years ago or so?There ain't no way it's the same size now that it used to be.

Sebring, Florida, United States #1310415

I just called a BK manager and he said the beef patty is the same 1/4 lb patty it has alway been.That's hogwash!!!

No way. Why are they lying? It's as thin as it could be. I'm going to buy a scale and weigh it myself.

If it is a 1/4 lb patty, then the ones they used to sell must have been at least 6 ounces.Anyone actually weigh one?

Midland, Michigan, United States #1306089

I used to get a cheeseburg at Burger King and loved them.Like others I fell for their micro burger version on what seems like a huge bun 2 times.

I would have gladly paid more for the classic Burger King cheeseburger.

Now I rarely stop there.I only get a Whopper now but after I paid nearly $8 for a Whopper and medium drink, I think I will stick with the small guy accross the street that uses fresh ground beef and is cheaper.

Quincy, Massachusetts, United States #1254870