2.0

Evidently scheduling people to work that day wasnt done or inadequate. I came in ordered, sat down and waited 15 min for a whopper jr meal.

Two men after me ordered a larger meal and got their food promptly.

I had to go up and see what was taking so long and the girl working the window said as you can see we only have one person doing food. Doesnt answer why I had to wait and those behind me got theirs first.

Product or Service Mentioned: Burger King Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Burger King Pros: Like chargrilled flavor.

Burger King Cons: Seems to have employee problems often.

Comments

Perhaps a little info will help. They precook their patties.

So the people got their food BEFORE you because the cook worked on their order while YOURS was cooking. Kinda *** of you to blast them for actually being efficient. So you had to wait, not the end of the world. Maybe slow down a bit because LIFE IS NOT A WEBSITE!!

It doesn’t happen at internet speeds. Things take time to happen, such as COOKING YOUR FOOD!!

15 mins isnt long considering you were probably on your phone anyways. You’re just mad that someone got their stuff BEFORE you did and in your mind this is some sort of personal attack because YOU HAD TO WAIT!!

Burger King Reviews