This is regarding the Burger King at: 15929 Jamaica Ave, Jamaica, NY 11432

I ordered 3 bacon burgers, a coke with no ice, and a 4 piece chicken nugget pack. I was waiting and watching for my order, and observed the girl who was supposed to be packing peoples orders texting on her pink cased iphone. She took one of my burgers, put it into the wrong bag, and gave it to someone else. When she caught on to what she did, she called the person back, took the bag with one of my burgers and threw it away. She gave him the correct order, but forgot about mine. After 6 customers who arrived after me were served, I asked how my order was coming along. Of course while the orders were being screwed up, this girl was texting all along, right in front of her manager I might add. After a full 20 minutes (I had to wait while other orders were filled to get that other burger, I was presented with 2 cold burgers, one warm burger, a coke with ice instead of no ice, and a cold little bag with my 4 chicken nuggets. The girl was completely lost as to how the order could have gone wrong. Well, here is your answer: TURN OFF YOUR CELL PHONE, STOP TEXTING WHILE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE WORKING, AND PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR CUSTOMERS!!!! THEN MAYBE YOU WILL GET YOUR ORDER CORRECT. IT IS NO MYSTERY, STOP YOUR MINDLESS TEXTING AND STOP ACTING LIKE NOBODY CAN SEE YOU GOOFING AROUND ON THE JOB WHILE YOU TEXT IN FRONT OF YOUR INEPT MANAGER AND GET YOUR JOB DONE!!!!! THAT IS THE ANSWER TO YOUR MYSTERY!!!!!! My loss? I get paid by the hour, so for my 1/2 hour of my life which was wasted while this inept worker was fooling around comes to about 25.00

The worst part of it is that this all happened about 20 minutes ago, and this inept worker is still there texting in front of her manager... both of them should be fired.

Monday, February 25, 2013 at 8:00 P.M.

Product or Service Mentioned: Burger King Chicken Nuggets.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 25, 2013.

Comments