Navarre, FL 32566, USA

I have emailed you all about 2 months ago. Well this morning I went to get 2 crossiants because they were on sale for $2.00 or 2 for $4.00.

I get up to make an order and the girl let me know right away they had no eggs or bacon. I said are you kidding me.

I feel like you might want to look into the owner that has this Burger King. I have been a property manager for over 25 years and work for Gulf Properties on Navarre Beach if I ran properties like that we would be out of business.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

How are you out $4 when they did not have the item you wanted?

As a property manager I am sure you know you cannot pull product out of thin air. You can only estimate what the amount of product you will be needing.

Yes breakfast normally ends at 10:30 am however, they only have a certain amount of product to sell and once they run out of product they cannot sell anymore of it. If they over estimate the amount of food they will be selling guess where that extra food goes? You got it, in the garbage. The more food wasted the more the prices go up so you wont be buying those croissants 2 for $4 anymore.

If you want the croissants that badly next time get their earlier. I think its time you use your head and stop being whinny and privileged.