Orland, California
3.4

Preface: I love Burger King. I always order a Whopper Jr. with extra pickle and it is always hot, juicy, and flavorful. I absolutely love it.

Update: Went to BK with my grandson yesterday while on a "traveling day" of a camping trip. We both ordered burgers. He got a "Double Stacker" (looked huge on the menu board) and I got my standard Whopper Jr. with extra pickle. When we got the burgers we were blown away. They were TINY! I mean REALLY tiny. WTF?

I'm old. 63. I remember when the "quarter pound burger' was a big deal and "really big" burger. That was a long time ago. These things were maybe one eighth pound at most but probably smaller. The buns were tiny. The patties were even smaller. WTF?

This is NOT what I am used to from BK. Is this just a "one off" *** BK or has the entire chain gone this way? If so, I will NEVER, NEVER, NEVER eat at BK again and that totally bums me. I'll make a "test buy" at my local BK but, if it's tiny like the one yesterday, I will NEVER, NEVER, NEVER eat at BK again!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Burger King Whopper Jr Sandwich.

Reason of review: Freaking TINY burgers!.

Comments

I'm with you. I just sat down to eat my go-to, faithful whopper junior in Indian Trail NC.

It's been a few weeks since my last one. Did a double-take when I saw the bun size, peeled off the top and the burger had to be a good inch and a half smaller than the bun diameter. This can't be right. My daughters favorite (but personally contested) McDs happy meal has a bigger burger than this I'm sure.

Unbelievable. Got that ripped-off-disbelief-what's the point-a sign of the times, feeling. It's not the way to keep a regular customer. If this is the new norm, I'm moving on.

It's not worth the money. Sad. You've got one more chance BK.

Prove me wrong on this. Tell me it's not the future!