Verified Reviewer

Sat in line 15 mins. Was rear ended while in line.

When finally got to intercom to place order it took another 3-4 mins. The girl kept telling me to hold and I had to repeat order several times. I told her extra Mayo on Whopper 3 times and after she had me hold she asked me "extra Mayo" for 4th time. I paid for order and didn't get receipt.

When I got my food half of my order was not there. The girl was very rude and told me I had to go get back in line for another 15-20 mins. I told her just let me get my food that I ordered since it wasn't my fault it was the one taking orders. She was rude and said no.

She didn't give me my drink, straw or condiments or sauces for what I received. She got I'll when I asked for them!!! My husband called when I called him and told him I didn't get all the food and they won't let me get it. The Same girl told him I could have sat in line again and gotten what I had previously ordered!!!

He told her I had sat there long enough and what food I did get would be ice cold. He asked to talk to manager and she said she was the manager.

And after I got home, the Whopper didn't have Mayo after all the times I said extra Mayo. The service is terrible and I was treated wrong.do not eat at APD 40 location in Cleveland,TN

Product or Service Mentioned: Burger King Facility.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Burger King Pros: Be awhile before i return.

Burger King Cons: Customer service and the cold food.

Location: 1186 Perimeter Drive Southeast, Cleveland, TN 37323

Comments

#1992017

I hate to tell you this, but you picked the wrong site to complain on. The people running this site make fake posts pretending to be you. Has been happening for ten years plus.

#1991840

How do you know that the person that is attacking you is a girl. Oh wait more lies. You do not know their gender.

#1991735

You're full of attitude. Why not go home and cook.. Would have been less stressful.

#1991738
@PissedConsumer1991735

Because I have every right to be full of attitude!!! Its none of your business why I didn't go home and cook.

U must be employee or friend of employee. Nobody should be treated like that at any restaurant

#1991839
@Jparris

How do you know that this person is an employee, or a friend employee. Sigh, look at who is making false accusations and slandering.

GROW UP. Your mother would be ashamed of you if she were alive right now. The good thing about her being dead as stated is she does not have to witness her daughter being an idiot, she does not have to witness you lying. Of course you can lie again and claim you did not make this post.

Just like you lied about the other post that you did not make. I bet you are lying about your mother being dead as well.

Burger King Reviews