2505 AR-161, North Little Rock, AR 72117, USA
4.0

I went to Burger King today through the drive-through order number 81 I ordered two chicken sandwiches large fry and a large root beer and when I got home which is five minutes from my house the chicken sandwich was so hard I could not pull the meat apart , The burn on both sandwiches were so greasy and soggy it just fell apart The chicken was so hard you could not eat it I went through the drive-through ticket number 81 OK I don’t know why I have to add so many words but this is my address and I would like to have my $11 refunded to me this would be my address thank you sir madam hope you have a good afternoon and God bless The restaurant I went to was BK number 4117 address would be 2505 Highway 161 North Little Rock, AR 72117 their phone number is 501-945-1660 90501-568-2296 this is what is on the receipt order number 81 Johanna Tatum 2115 Rodgers rd North Little Rock Ark. 72117 501-945-2474

Product or Service Mentioned: Burger King Original Chicken Sandwich.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Burger King Cons: That chicken sandwich.

Comments