Least better managed, still needs lots upper level help????? Not much other cold fries though service awesome.

Comments

Why does Booger King keep making it's boogers smaller? They would have been netter off just keeping everything the original size and raising the price.

TO THE FOLKS AT PISSED OFF CONSUMER: THANK YOU FOR NOT PRINTING THE REVIEW THAT I WROTE ABOUT THE BOOGER KING IN LAKE CHARLES. I KNOW THAT THIS SITE IS TO COMPLAIN ABOUT BAD FOOD, AND MY FOOD WAS GOOD.

BUT I DO THINK THAT IS WAS REALLY WACKY THAT THEY HAD IT SO EXTREMELY COLD INSIDE OF THEIR STORE. NO WONDER I WAS THE ONLY CUSTOMER IN THERE. I USED TO REALLY LOVE BURGER KING'S FLAME BROILED BOOGERS, BUT THEY REALLY PISSED ME OFF BY GIVING ME STALE BUNS AND COLD BOOGERS, THAT'S WHY I HADN'T BEEN BACK TO THEIR "RESTAURANT" IN OVER TWO YEARS . ANYWAY, I ALSO THINK THAT IT IS STRANGE THAT BOOGER KING HARDLY EVER GETS ANY COMPLAINTS ON HERE, WHILE McDONALDS USUALLY GETS A FEW OF THEM EVERY DAY.

GOD BLESS YALL! HAVE A BLESSED DAY!

Burger King Reviews