Las Vegas, Nevada

1st let me point out that Burger King suggests you contact them before posting your complaint here. I would love to. But there is no way to email them - you have to call during there business hours.

Yesterday was the 5th time in a row Burger King has screwed up, left something out of or just plain didn't have something I orderded.

I took my son out for lunch at the Burger King in Wilsonville OR. I ordered 4 double cheeseburgers PLAIN. We even talked about the difference between the buck double, and the double cheese burger - the difference being on the double cheese burger you get two slices of cheese.

So I place my order and can see them making my burgers - there clearly putting sauce on them. I tell them I wanted them plain and the Manager starts yelling the girl who took our order.

They started making our burgers again and I can see that there making them single cheese burgers. So I pointed this out to the manager, and she said thats what I paid for. I showed her my receipt and she sent them back again. We got our order and sat down to eat. Then realized we only got single cheese - not double like we paid for. At this point I was fed up and just finished my meal and left.

The last time we went to the Oregon city Burger king for Breakfast at about 9:30 on a Saturday Morning. We ordered cini mini's and told they were out of them. So we ordered out Bacon crosanwiches and after waiting a few minutes they came out and said they were out of eggs. Are you freaking kidding me. How can you run out of eggs in the middle of breakfast service?

I could go on and on but I won't - I am done forever with BURGER STINK.

I'll stick with Mcdonalds for Breakfast and Subway for lunch.

John

Comments

I went to a Burger King in Kansas, ordered 2 Whopper Jrs. and fries. Got home and only had one Whopper Jr. in the bag along with the fries. Checked the receipt and I was charged for two. I went to their web site to complain. Current state of the art for restaurants, etc. is to allow customer feed back on a survey. No such luck on their web site.

Came to this web site to enter a complaint. Saw all the complaints, complaints about complaints, and general rudeness (reminded me of our congress - they do seem to represent their people) so I decided to call BK.

Called the BK consumer relations line on their web site, the same one they show on this site.

Happily, when I finally got a person, after over three-and-a-half minutes on hold, they took my complaint and sent me a coupon for a free burger. Total call took 6:42 minutes.

They must have a lot of complaints, judging by the long hold time, but when I finally got a person, she was very nice and well trained.

In this case, I found it more satisfying to spend a little time calling instead of griping into the ether.

If you've already have 4 orders in a row that were wrong, I would think you would check the next order to make sure it's right before you start eating.

*** - You absolutely can order a PLAIN cheesburger. You order it "without condiments".

Alot of the rest of this story seems to be made up.

You are lucky no one saw you mistreat your child. If I saw you left your child behind I would have called the police on you and by the time you got back from "scaring your child they would have arrested you. A while back I reported a mother who left her child in the car to CPS, (took the license plate and everything) they told me that if a child is abandoned I can contact 9-1-1. You are lucky no one harmed your child while you were throwig a temper tantrum.

If by any chance you are not the original poster and just trolling, get a life.

There are two sceneros about this. This mother is abusive and has no clue, or it is somoene using her name to troll. I hope it is the second scenero.

LazyCatProd You said "I went to Burger King again, ordered cheeseburgers plain, and they put cheese on my burgers"

You asked for a "PLAIN CHEESBURGER" and you found your burger with CHEESE... How much of a dumb *** *** are you?!

You must be a trailer trash redneck.

"So I fed up already smacked him and told him he had to walk home. My son being only eight years old." Yeah that’s really smart I hope that your kids get taken away for you . You low life FAT REDNECK!. Your pissed off at people that get paid less then $8 and hour.

What’s next did you want them to tape you *** your dad and your brother for free?! Redneck trash! Stop being lazy make some really food. Something that’s going to help you loss weight…Not gain.

Also “try” to get a life…But I don’t think that’s going to happen I feel so bad for your son. Maybe he might have a chance to grow up and not be like you.

Yep - your time at work is much to valuable to be calling with a legitimate complaint or using company time to surf sites like this.........it's easier to be a faceless complainer. :p

The problem seems to be that particular BK. A lot of fast food places in my town suck because the management is *** and the high school kids working there don't need the jobs so they don't care about do a good job. I'm sure it's not BK as a whole.

I went to Burger King again, ordered cheeseburgers plain, and they put cheese on my burgers. This time I told them to cancel my order, and they did.

I started calling the worker a *** *** ***. She was blacck and I admit this was a racial slur. I was angry at this time. My son started crying because he did not get his food.

So I fed up already smacked him and told him he had to walk home. My son being only eight years old. I turned the car and left without him to frighten him. Then a few minutes later I saw him crying in the parking lot after pulling back in the parking lot.

I told him to stop being a big baby and get in the *** car. *** Burger King

to Mulch

Who the *** are you *** hole?

you don't even know me.

To AL,

I don't know about you, but I work Monday - Fridays between the hour of 9-5.

And the last thing I want to do is sit on hold for 20 minutes to talk to some underpaid *** who wouldn't anything anyway.

In this day and age, people should be allowed to complain via E mail, on the company web site.

One would think that if you really had an issue with BK that you'd have the nuts to call and talk to someone instead of sending a chickenshxxt email. Anyone can send an email and say big bad things - it's a little different if you have to actually talk to someone.

Have you ever thought abotueating healthy? Have you ever wondered why you are overweight and people make fun of you?

Burger King Reviews