To whom it may concern:

Location:

5775 Gunn Hwy

Tampa, FL 33625

United States

My experience this morning at one of your Burger Kings was not pleasant, and sadly this was not the first time. Something needs to be done about this store. I have had numerous issues with this location, but enough is enough. The drive thru screens rarely ever work, and when they are not working, no signs are posted. This morning I pulled up to the drive thru and the screens were broken, but you could hear an employee talking. I said hello and few times until I finally got an answer, the woman proceeded to tell me to hold on yet, 5 mins go by with no response. I pull up to the cashier window and it is open with two employees in it. I said excuse me but I have been waiting at the drive through, they say sorry and ask me what I want to order. I order an egg croissant and a medium ice coffee. I pay and pull up to the next window and they give me my items and I pull off, so I open my sandwich and the cheese is barely melted and the sandwich is cold. What is going on with this location, this is ridiculous. I doubt that this facility is even up to code, I will be contacting the local food inspector as well. Also, to top it off I didn’t even receive a receipt for my meal, no worries I have it on my debt card statement. Needless to say I will take my business elsewhere from now on.

Product or Service Mentioned: Burger King Drive-through.

Comments