Verified Reviewer

Rude, belligerent woman in drive thru. I think she was a manager.

No customer service skills whatsoever. Told me quote if I dont like it I can *** go somewhere else

User's recommendation: Not to ever go here.

Location: Joliet, Illinois

Comments

#1959353

To anybody reading this nonsense, the users who commented are the same person (a mod for the site) and they are just making useless comments to gain views. Pissedconsumer sells your information to people who harass you, and they harass users daily to gain views.

#1957944

Wow.... try again.

I went to the window paid for my food she asked if I want zesty sauce for onion rings. As she put 2 in bag. I said no can I have 1 bbq sauce instead. She said that’ll be .28c.

I said you’re kidding right? Her exact words were that’s our policy if you don’t like it you can *** go somewhere else!! So try again.

I wasn’t rude I just asked a simple question. So don’t assume facts you don’t know.

#1965043
@Tyris

If you cannot afford 28 cents then do without sauce.

#1965044
@Tyris

Your saying "are you kidding me" was rude. So you just admitted to being rude.

NO need for anyone to be there. You admitted to being rude here.

#1957914

I have a feeling that there is more to this story than what you are telling. Obviously you were rude and they did not want to serve you. They have every right to refuse service.

#1957946

Wow.... try again.

#1958058
@Tyris

If you cannot afford 28 cents, then do not get BBQ sauce. Honestly she would not have been rude to you if you were not rude by saying "are you kidding me"

#1958072
@Jahaziel

You do not know what this incident did to me. I went in the restaurant to complain.

I was so angry. There was a mother with a crying baby. I told the mother that if she did not stop her baby from crying that I would beat it up and give it a reason to cry. This was when the manager asked me to leave or she would call the police.

I left. She told me not to come back. After this incident I got into an argument with my grandmother. I asked if I could borrow $10.

She told me that she that was her last $10 and that she needed it for milk. I was still angry at the employee that I beat her up and took her $10. She is pressing charges of assault against me. I know that beating up my frail grandmother was wrong.

The employee made me so angry that I had to hit someone.

All this over barbecue sauce. Why should I have to pay 28 cents.

#1958080
@Tyris

"The employee made me so angry that I hit someone" . What are you three?

The employee did not make you beat up your grandmother. You took your frustration out on her.

#1958091
@Jahaziel

I can't believe what I just read. She actually threatened a baby and beat up her own grandmother and is blaming them for making her angry.

Some people really need to grow up.

She is lucky that the mother of the baby did not hurt her for threatening to beat a baby like that. What a disgusting person.

#1958369
@Tyris

I agree. Making a sarcastic comment like are You kidding me is rude.

If you cannot afford $0.28 or are unwillingly to pay do without the bb sauce. Your sarcastic comment was rude.

Saying are you kiddo me was rude. She has every right to ask you to go elsewhere.

Burger King Reviews