Verified Reviewer

3.5

Today, May 1, 2021, I drove to the Wood Chapel Road Burger King in Blue Springs, MO to purchase two Whooper Jr. burgers and 2 small fries with a coupon $3.99.

The server over the intercom asked is it a July 5, 2021 coupon? I replied and he told me to pull up to the window. I arrived and was told (by another server) it cost $5.42. I said I have the coupon it should not be that much.

He said I just work here. Then Mike (the first server I spoke with) told me yeah and pushed a bag of two chicken sandwiches and fries at me. I said that is not what I ordered. Mike was not pleased and said yes it is.

I told him to check the coupon. Another server came to help and while looking at the coupon, Mike called me a devil lady and slammed the window shut. Mike tried to keep arguing - I told him to shut up and pay attention - the female server showed him the error of his ways. He then corrected the money error and apologized for the wait.

I finally was able to leave with my corrected meal and money. I don't usually complain, but being called a devil lady was too much as I was trying to be calm and Mike escalated the matter for no reason. Had he been more calm instead of rushing (for no reason) it would not have come to this. I think he could use some anger management training and how to handle situations better.

Thank you for listening. Jan Johnson (71 yr old not so devil lady)

User's recommendation: Be careful of Mike. Make sure your order is correct.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Burger King Pros: Taste of food.

Comments