Review about Burger King Sanitary Conditions from Ridgeland, Mississippi
The city of Madison ms.Prides itself for having beautiful clean buildings that are kept very well.
I took my two kids today to Burger King in Madison and I was so grossed out I had to write a review!! Disgusting....surely they are in the middle of Reno??? But there's no sign?
And this is only one window...The roof looks like it's gonna fall thru also!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Burger King Sanitary Conditions
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "Bought 11 piece chicken special at Indepence MO location. Most were tiny wings and legs ( looked almost the size of Cornish hens ), but the most outrageous part was 2..."
- "Cheetos Fries taste nothing like Cheetos and they only give enough to feed a kid. Dont get them if your hungry. Epic Fail!!! They never mix..."
- "I was looking forward to eating my ham and cheese croissan'wich this morning. My husband dropped me off at work early just so I could eat. However, when I open..."
- "I got a text message about a loan request for 8000 said I was approved and I had actually applied so I called them back. I have been in banking..."
- "I just received this “DEATH THREAT” from AT&T. I posted a article on my Face Book page entitled AT&T Sucks, 8 Reasons Why AT&T Sucks and immediately after posting it,..."
- "I bought diet Pepsi new aspartame free this sucks bad after taste not chrisp I want my money back or a free 12 of plan diet Pepsi please..."
- "I purchased a Levian snake ring. It has white and chocolate diamonds. I have sent it back to Levian 5x for repair due to diamonds randomly falling out of the..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."