The city of Madison ms.Prides itself for having beautiful clean buildings that are kept very well.
I took my two kids today to Burger King in Madison and I was so grossed out I had to write a review!! Disgusting....surely they are in the middle of Reno??? But there's no sign?
And this is only one window...The roof looks like it's gonna fall thru also!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Burger King Sanitary Conditions
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "This is supposed to be a grilled chicken ceasar salad!!! Lol what a joke they used the same left over slices of tomatoes that they use for the burgers and..."
- "So i was eating an arbys classic sandwich, (i purchased two) and i dont like too much meat on my sandwich so i proceeded to take the top bun..."
- "Purchases a 52 oz (1.47kg) can of Planters Extra Large Virginia Peanuts from our local Sams store SCAN CODE # 2900001039 with expiration date of 07FEB17EX07:55. The bottom of half..."
- "So, I've been short changed. I guess that's what big corporations can get away with, charge a fortune and trick people into buying their products. #notveryhappy#extremelydisappointedwithritz!!..."
- "I got a text message about a loan request for 8000 said I was approved and I had actually applied so I called them back. I have been in banking..."
- "I bought diet Pepsi new aspartame free this sucks bad after taste not chrisp I want my money back or a free 12 of plan diet Pepsi please..."
- "My over all experience with this dealership since I got my 2016 Colorado four months ago. My sales experience was good they do the typical push you into stuff..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."
- "I was reading around this site and found some disturbing reviews/comments from 800notes Users/Mods. I came across this review: freddys.pissedconsumer.com/freddys-pizza-review-from-denver-colorado-20161013936287.html I remembered seeing the name "Freddy Fazbear's" at 800notes while..."