No air conditioner in the store , only at the play ground area , Service super slow, after paying, another 15 min wait for the food to be ready then when we finally got to the table "surprise" the fries burned, soggy and greasy and the chicken nuggets burned also my husband got the wrong sandwich and told the manager to change the fries also but what she did was empty half of the box and put new ones on top the old o es the nuggets what a waist and didn't let my kids to eat them they taste like old, burned oil.. Never again I'm eating here STORE IN KISSIMMEE FL..
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Burger King Chicken Nuggets
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " The pizza looked old. It was room temperature, which is Not rare at this location, when it arrived. When my toddler spit it out, I tried it and no..."
- "I was looking forward to eating my ham and cheese croissan'wich this morning. My husband dropped me off at work early just so I could eat. However, when I open..."
- "Treated my daughter to a mc flurry, while she eating the ice cream she screams out and mention there's hair in it! My daughter has braids and is 3 years..."
- "Hi I am here to "advise (or) ask" Auto Zone why they permit homeless people to sleep in or around their dumpsters at store # 1051 at 1200 S.W. 12..."
- "I have an expressed written submitted request for "signature only delivery with UPS. UPS is NOT to leave a package without my signature! Today for the 3rd time in..."
- "Hey I brought a can on Arizona and almost drunk half and it start tasting funny so my husband cut open the can and we found some paper like stuff..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."