Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Featured

This is supposed to be a grilled chicken ceasar salad!!!Lol what a joke they used the same left over slices of tomatoes that they use for the burgers and threw in shredded yellow cheese!!!

Really for $7 i couldve done better on my own at home for half the price! Im a hard working single mother and i spent an hours worth of money and time away from my son at work to spendon this ***?! No croutons, cherry tomatoes, or shaved parmesian like it is supposed to have. Ridiculous!

On top of that they made me wait 10 minutes in the parking lot for them to prepare this mess which was COLD! I had to use my own ranch at my house since they had none! Talk about using and abusing your customers time after time.

Definately will not be going there any time soon!This happened in kenosha wi on 52nd street

Review about: Burger King Chicken Caesar Salad.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Burger King Burger
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Burger King?

Comments

That is one messed up looking salad.

Burger King - Drive-through Review Burger King "First of all me and my husband went to Burger King because obviously we was Hungary after a LONG day. So we go to the Drive thru, first thing she..." Read more Review about Burger King Sanitary Conditions from Victor, New York Burger King "Again this is why i say stay away from 875 fiarport rd burger king the gm kelly shaw writes us up for cleaning the fryers againg you could get horribly..." Read more Review about Burger King Food from Houston, Texas Burger King "We walked into the prien lake rd location in lake charles, la and found this. They sat there a few minutes before getting up to go behind the counter to..." Read more Burger King - Got Ripped Off Again Burger King "This is the 3rd time second time I received such bad service at 2808 N. Sam Houston Parkway location in Houston, Texas.The first time, I ordered a chicken sandwich, they..." Read more GoodOrient - Good Customer service ~~~!!! GoodOrient "Dear Chris, Today my seals arrived. The Fedex was the best option. With my seals in hands I just can say that Im amazed! It is wonderful.(I dont have words..." Read more Everbuying - Great website to buy the latest gadgets Everbuying "I have already ordered multiple items from the website (mostly electronics) and so far I didn't have any issues. Everything was as described. Shipment was fast and the support department..." Read more Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring - Outstanding Quality and Service Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring "I am puzzled by the negative reviews on this site for this vestment supplier. I have ordered many products from TRADITION ECCLESIASTICAL VESTMENTS since 2013 - these include a biretta,..." Read more Maytag - NEVER IN LIFE AGAIN!!! Maytag "We recently purchased a home and bought the Maytag MSB26C6MDM Side-by-Side Refrigerator in October($1000). We moved into our new home in January and the merchandise was unboxed on 1/1/2017. Within..." Read more