101 Commerce Place West, Okatie, SC 29909, USA

On 12 Sep 18 at the Burger King on Okatie highway in South Carolina we stopped on our way out of town for the hurricane. We had asked for onion rings and the lady taking our order rudely said they were out.

We then asked for chicken fries but when we got to the window they said they were out of those as well, the manager came and offered us chicken strips for the cost of the chicken fries and we agreed. After we left and were driving my daughter took a bite of the chicken wings and then said they looked funny inside....They were completely raw in the center of every one.

Product or Service Mentioned: Burger King Chicken Nuggets.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I don't understand it. Booger King, Mickey D's, serving up raw chicken and raw hamburger patties. Don't they realize that they are settting themselves up for a lawsuit if people get food poisoning?

May A
@TheyAreTheKingOfBoogers

It looks if they realise it they just DON'T care. We received two Whoppers with raw / uncooked edges that made us really sick recently.

Phoned BK HQ Contact Us several times - each phone agent assured me that food poisoning is a top priority and someone would respond soon. It's been about a month with no response and I have continued to reach-out multiple times.

The manager was dismissive and argumentative when I reported the raw Whoppers / food poisoning incident to the local Burger King. The food poisoning has been reported to LA County Public Health but this was mishandled and not acceptable.

Burger King Reviews