Lebanon, Indiana
100% full Not resolved

On April 6th I went to the Lebanon Indiana Burger king and ordered a Iced Coffee.I'd drank on the way home and then left the container in the car.

My daughter, granddaughter and myself went for ice cream. I saw the cup and went to throw it away and looked in the cup and saw a dead rat in the cup floating in the ice. I screamed and was just highly upset.

I threw it in the garbage and took two pictures.I called up burger that minute and told them what had happened, they were rude and could of cared less.

Review about: Ice Coffee.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Burger King Ice Cream
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $10000
Preferred solution Do something about this

Had an Experience with Burger King?

Submit review

Comments

Katkuba

So, you didn't ever look in the cup??A dead rat inside a clear cup would have been obvious.

When you put your straw in, it would have almost certainly been hit by the straw and you would have known it was there.A rat in iced coffee in a clear cup wouldn't go unnoticed as you drank the coffee.

Northville, Michigan, United States #1261359

The cup is clear, and I'm sure the rat would have been clearly obvious when you were drinking it . Have you ever thought about cleaning out your car?

Monetary loss:

$10,000

Are you freaking kidding me?You don't understand what the word monetary means.

Let me explain: It means what you lost in out of pocket expense. You didn't pay 10,000 for an iced coffee... and there is nothing here about you going to the hospital ( which if I found a dead rat in a drink I would have done, haven't you heard of the black plague? ) so you have no out of pocket expense on this little story at all.

I think you meant $10,000 pain and suffering, which you wouldn't have gotten because if a dead mouse was in your iced coffee drink you would have noticed the moment you tried to put the straw in, because you would have punctured the little guy and then your coffee would be red. Logic.

Also, a side note: Things that are on top of ice, are not floating.

I believe if the rat (probably a mouse) had been in the cup when you finished you would have noticed for sure. It sounds as if the mouse got into the cup after it was just sitting there. Living in the high desert I get field mice in my engine and car, and if I'd left anything halfway edible inside, they would come there also.

Yeah that happened

Rats are good source of protein. You should be thankful they didn't charge extra for it.