On April 6th I went to the Lebanon Indiana Burger king and ordered a Iced Coffee.I'd drank on the way home and then left the container in the car.
My daughter, granddaughter and myself went for ice cream. I saw the cup and went to throw it away and looked in the cup and saw a dead rat in the cup floating in the ice. I screamed and was just highly upset.
I threw it in the garbage and took two pictures.I called up burger that minute and told them what had happened, they were rude and could of cared less.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Do something about this
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ice Coffee
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "#1. Finding a BK that has unsweetened Iced Coffee is not easy #2. Finding one that tastes right is even harder. We got two & hit the road, unable to return to..."
- "So i was eating an arbys classic sandwich, (i purchased two) and i dont like too much meat on my sandwich so i proceeded to take the top bun..."
- "We walked into the prien lake rd location in lake charles, la and found this. They sat there a few minutes before getting up to go behind the counter to..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "When my wife and I arrived at Villa del palmar, Edgar was there and ready to help up check in and find our room. The room was very clean and..."
- "why my order to late to arrive ? it should arrive at my home at 12 January , i already call Lazada and Lazada already promise that my order will..."
- "Buyer beware as we have had this couch for 2 years and the leather is ripping in random spots on both sections. Not small tears either as some of leather..."
- "I ordered 3 shirts from a campaign back in August/September. Got all 3 in the mail and one of them had stains on it. Which, of course, I..."