Burger King - Rat in my Iced Coffee

137 of 517 Burger King reviews

On April 6th I went to the Lebanon Indiana Burger king and ordered a Iced Coffee.I'd drank on the way home and then left the container in the car.

My daughter, granddaughter and myself went for ice cream. I saw the cup and went to throw it away and looked in the cup and saw a dead rat in the cup floating in the ice. I screamed and was just highly upset.

I threw it in the garbage and took two pictures.I called up burger that minute and told them what had happened, they were rude and could of cared less.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Ice Coffee
Review category
Fast Food
review #630785 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Burger King? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 5 No 5
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
137 of 517 Burger King reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 25, 2015 #1069493

Monetary loss:
$10,000
Are you freaking kidding me? You don't understand what the word monetary means. Let me explain: It means what you lost in out of pocket expense. You didn't pay 10,000 for an iced coffee... and there is nothing here about you going to the hospital ( which if I found a dead rat in a drink I would have done, haven't you heard of the black plague? ) so you have no out of pocket expense on this little story at all.
I think you meant $10,000 pain and suffering, which you wouldn't have gotten because if a dead mouse was in your iced coffee drink you would have noticed the moment you tried to put the straw in, because you would have punctured the little guy and then your coffee would be red. Logic. Also, a side note: Things that are on top of ice, are not floating.

0 0 Reply

Aug 31, 2015 #1027629

I believe if the rat (probably a mouse) had been in the cup when you finished you would have noticed for sure. It sounds as if the mouse got into the cup after it was just sitting there. Living in the high desert I get field mice in my engine and car, and if I'd left anything halfway edible inside, they would come there also.

0 0 Reply

May 07, 2015 #981081

Yeah that happened

3 1 Reply

May 04, 2015 #979828

Rats are good source of protein. You should be thankful they didn't charge extra for it.

4 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Burger King. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Burger King.
Filing a new complaint about
×