3.8
Quality of Food

MY NAME IS TONYA I WORKED AT BURGER KING FOR ONE YR.I WANT EVERY CUSTOMER TO KNOW THAT BURGER KING OWNERS NAME IS PHIL SOMETHING BUT HE IS THE STORE OWNER OF CHANTILLY BURGER IN MONTGOMERY AL.

HIS MANGER THERE IS DON AND CATHY . CUSTOMERS THEY HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO CARE FOR THEIR STAFF OR THE CUSTOMERS AS LONG AS PHIL IS MAKING MONEY THEY COULD CARE LESS. PHIL ( BEING THE OWNER) COMES TO THE STORE NEVER ACKNOWLEDGES HIS EMPLOYEES AS BEING PRESENT HE JUST WANTS TO THROW HIS WEIGHT AROUND. DON THE STORE MANAGER HAS GONE AS FAR AS TO PUT HIS FINGER IN MY FACE AND YELL AT ME IN FRONT OF CUSTOMERS.

CATHY'S PRESENCE IS THAT OF A SLAVE OWNER SHE WANTS TO SEE EVERYBODY RUNNING AROUND AND BIWING DOWN TO HER. THESE PEOPLE ARE TERRIBLE. THIS MORNING DON SNATCHED AN ITEM FROM MY HAND AND SPOKE VERY NASTY TO ME BECAUSE HE HAD PEOPLE TO NOT SHOW FOR WORK. I JUST TURNED IN MY UNIFORM AND LEFT.

THESE PEOPLE ARE VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND VERY MUCH SO INCONCIDERATE OF THEIR EMPLOYEES NEVER WOULD I RECOMMEND ANYONE TO APPLY FOR ANY OF PHIL'S FRANCHISES.

.SIGN JUST TOO DISAPPOINTED.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Burger King?

Comments

I so agree I miscarried for the company here in kyle tx they force me to work or be fired but no one else had to

Shaggsloco22

Capital letters make it all better.