3.8
Quality of Food

MY NAME IS TONYA I WORKED AT BURGER KING FOR ONE YR. I WANT EVERY CUSTOMER TO KNOW THAT BURGER KING OWNERS NAME IS PHIL SOMETHING BUT HE IS THE STORE OWNER OF CHANTILLY BURGER IN MONTGOMERY AL.

HIS MANGER THERE IS DON AND CATHY . CUSTOMERS THEY HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO CARE FOR THEIR STAFF OR THE CUSTOMERS AS LONG AS PHIL IS MAKING MONEY THEY COULD CARE LESS. PHIL ( BEING THE OWNER) COMES TO THE STORE NEVER ACKNOWLEDGES HIS EMPLOYEES AS BEING PRESENT HE JUST WANTS TO THROW HIS WEIGHT AROUND. DON THE STORE MANAGER HAS GONE AS FAR AS TO PUT HIS FINGER IN MY FACE AND YELL AT ME IN FRONT OF CUSTOMERS.

CATHY'S PRESENCE IS THAT OF A SLAVE OWNER SHE WANTS TO SEE EVERYBODY RUNNING AROUND AND BIWING DOWN TO HER. THESE PEOPLE ARE TERRIBLE. THIS MORNING DON SNATCHED AN ITEM FROM MY HAND AND SPOKE VERY NASTY TO ME BECAUSE HE HAD PEOPLE TO NOT SHOW FOR WORK. I JUST TURNED IN MY UNIFORM AND LEFT.

THESE PEOPLE ARE VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND VERY MUCH SO INCONCIDERATE OF THEIR EMPLOYEES NEVER WOULD I RECOMMEND ANYONE TO APPLY FOR ANY OF PHIL'S FRANCHISES.

. SIGN JUST TOO DISAPPOINTED.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 29, 2017.

Comments

I wish that they would go out of Business. I remember when I lived in one community where the local McDonald's went out of business because they said that they just were not getting enough business, because people there were really big into eating healthy.

I would be very pleased if Burger King would completely go out of business nationwide, and that a new company would buy up all of the old stores and start selling really good hamburgers with great friendly employees and nice clean restaurants. I Wish.

I so agree I miscarried for the company here in kyle tx they force me to work or be fired but no one else had to

to Anonymous #1411892

I had a miscarriage and D&C, in my second trimester, had to work the next day. Started hemorrhaging during my shift (from the sweeping of the store).

I was aloud to be off for a week (I had very heavy bleeding for over a month after this) but then was told that if I did not work the next scheduled shift, a week after I miscarried, they would consider that I quit. This is not a excuse for him but my store manager was male and in his early 20's so he did not understand the female body and a co-worker told him I had a party a couple times during the time I called out when really it was my next door neighbor who had the party's and the one time he saw me there I was telling them to bring down the music level because it was midnight and I was in pain. I loved working at that Burger King and that was the only major bad experience. A month later he begged me to come back because he realized his mistake.

In his words I was the best closer he had. I closed dinning room, front counter, drive thru, and kitchen all at the same time by a hour after close.

There was also a ton of customers who demanded my rehire and others who stopped coming to the Burger King because of what happened to me (it was a small town everyone knows everyone type of thing). I did not go back the firing/quiting scenario had made me to angry to work for him at that time and then I moved away not long after that.

Shaggsloco22

Capital letters make it all better.