San Jose, California
4.1

This Burger King location at Oakland Rd San Jose CA 95112 This building just upgrade 2 months open look very fresh and nicely. I love it!

I was leaving here a crossing street 5 minutes. This June promotion summer time coupon promotion 2 regular whoppers burger included 2 drink and 2 small fries for $10. It's very good deal. However salesperson keep charged me $15 for regular price of burgers instead promotion for $10 and make excuse with customer didn't let them ahead of time.

My recommendation this location Burger King need to fire manager and the cashier salesperson. Because the employees and manager not really communication each other and also get confused with all customers around this area location. If the company want to succeed and success need to hire smart person dealing with customers for brand new this location restaurant.

Any way I need my money refund overcharged me $5+ tax. Please let's me know my email: cucudu1@gmail.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Burger King Burger Coupon.

Burger King Cons: Salesperson and cashier confused promotion, Dishonest management, Old food.

Comments

#1193080

its just 5 dollars *** ..

h.kitchener

From the way you composed your "complaint" we can tell you really need to go back to high school and re-take the English composition course. Terribly composed with bad syntax and composition. Do this instead of gulping down burgers and you may succeed in life.