State: Ohio Product: Burger King Manager Clear all filters (5 of 57 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Burger King in Cleveland, Ohio - Chardon OH location the best!

5.0
Chardon OH location. Jane waited on me at the counter at 1150am. She also was taking drive thru orders, delivering curbside wait orders, and also the Manager! All while smiling and pleasant! WOW - very impressive!

Burger King - Manager Review from Canton, Ohio

I was in the washroom at BK's and someone over in the stall was having a bout of diarrhea that would give most people PTSD. After 5 minutes of his intestinal evacuation, the person finally emerged from the stall. Imagine my horror when i noticed he was wearing a BK cook uniform. He went to the wash basin, checked his hair, sent a text, then left WITHOUT washing his nasty filthy poopy hands. Beyond sickening and unsanitary. I complained to an assistant manager (Allen) who told me i must have been seeing things because all employees are instructed to wash their hands. Well i told him quite loudly that some remedial training is in store because his employee just destroyed the toilet and wiped his hind end for about 3 minutes straight without washing his hands. I demanded my money back and informed the store patrons of the event. Allen then offered me $10 in food coupons. I told him no thanks and i would never be back. Needless to say the store emptied out after i left. This is the grossest thing ive seen in a restaurant setting and sadly it probably happens more often than we care to acknowledge. BK equals Big Krap
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Burger King in Cleveland, Ohio - I'm very upset

I work in a Gaston Bazaar, I have my business so theres a Burger King same parking lot Buckner Blvd Dallas TX that I walk less that a minute, I went to order 2 salads at 5:45 p.m. I went back at 6:12 and was not ready my order I go there often the employees Manager Francisco Manager Maria think because i'm close to them they take their time with my orders, also theres an African American girls Idelia was very rude, I ask her what the salad BLT has on it and she said I DONT KNOW what a UGLY CUSTOMER SERVICE THIS PLACE HAS, DO NOT GO THERE, PERSONALLY I WONT BE THERE EVER AGAIN.
Roshell

Horrible food and service. Waited 15 minutes and girl said she was the only one there and would be back and was very disrespectful, no apology.

She came back about 10 mins later and took the order. We waited a while, got our food. The big surprise was the garbage she gave us. The food was all falling apart, there were onion rings all over the bag.

The hershey pies were in the same bag as the hot food and old and dried out. Even the vanilla shake tasted funny. We didn't get our coke. Isn't it funny that they no longer put the phone number on the receipt.

We spent $18.05 and threw the food in the garbage and went to McDonalds which is always good. Just went to BK cuz it was close.

NEVER AGAIN. BK you're going down!!

When I worked in a fast food place, the prep people made up the different salads, and packaged them, and some were put in the display cooler and the rest were kept in the walk in and brought out as needed.

Aren't their salads ready made or did you need special ones? If they had to make them for you, if you had waited, I bet they would have got made promptly.

You didn't have to mention the race of the employee that didn't know what the BLT salad contained. She honestly might not have known.

When it come to you putting the employees down, take really good look at your punctuation and grammar. The part where you use all caps, means you are yelling at us.

View more comments (2)
Loss

Burger king #12951 giving false prices and flirtatious remarks @ drive thru

To the Burger King district manager at store location #12951, On Sat Jan. 2, 2010 at 12:59 p.m. Two BK women workers who were working at the window taking orders and money were stating false prices first they told us that we could not change our order and then when we asked for a cup of water they told us it would be 16 cents. They were making false and derogatory statements regarding prices of products and making flitatious remarks towards my husband while he was trying to order our food. The workers were both laughing and stated that they were playing. We did not like the fact that the workers were playing around and were very unprofessional and out of line. The workers were acting in such a degrading and demeaned manner toward us the customer. This act should not be taking place on a job site. It was very unslightly and showed poor work ethics and performance on Burger Kings behalf as being their employer and providing fast food service to the public. My husband and I were very upset by these marks and gestures that were being said. We will not be going back to that Burger King for services in the future because no one should have to endure that type of treatment from any company who has to serve the public. I hope that the district manager of this franchise take this information and use it wisely. and to check who they are hiring thoroughly to work for their company. Hopefully the new hires will be trained properly and can be trained on a professional level and properly. This incident was an terrible reflection on the type of people your company hires to serve the public people to have to endure such derogatory statements and quoting false prices in order to get food from an establishment. I hope no other customer has to endure this type of treatment from those people at store #12951 (Brenneka) was the name on my ticket who was taking the order and the other woman I did not get her name that was taking the money and quoting false prices of food and drinks served. I hope they haven't quoted other customers prices and took the money from others and pocketed it for their own purposes.

Burger king in wauseon

This burger king has me outraged! my food rang up to 5.00 and i gave the lady a 20 dollar bill! she said i gave her a 10 dollar bill, so the manager said that she counted the drawer and it was not over so i must be lieing! um..she gave me whopper coupons and said have a nice day...first of all i dont eat whoppers and i will never go back there. i want my ten dollars so i am writing the coporate office! I had to sit there and argue my case when the lady taking my money lied and didnt pay attention. The manager said it was word against word and it was just wrong!
Loss