Featured Not resolved

Got a Burger King whopper. Not what they advertise, such a disappointment.

Not only that but there less then half the size they use to be, Charge more for less, a typical fast food joint. I'll not ever go there again, was totally disappointed in the Burger King Whopper. There is obviously no product quality control or procedures to follow. Just get out as fast as possible.

Forget what it looks like and how is suppose to be made, Half the lettuce was old and wilted.

Not even a full slice of onion. One small slice of tomato, The burger didn't even taste grilled like it use to,

Product or Service Mentioned: Burger King Whopper Sandwich.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Ayron

Burger King is the worst of the worst, their pictures show a well made sandwich with green leaf lettuce and looks really good. The garbage they serve is entirely different.

The BK restaurants around here are always empty, even at lunch time. School kids won't even eat their garbage, and how they can even stay open is a mystery to me.

Sorry we bad.We tried to cut our portion sizes including condiments not thinking clients would notice. Unfortunately we need to continue to do this for more profit.

Having said this we realize we have some smart clients like yourself. Next time you visit one of our locations please ask for the seventies Whopper this will alert our employees that you want the real deal Thank you for choosing Burger King.

@BurgerKing

Will someone please bring back "The Good Old Days" of the 1970's??? Thank You Kindly.

Andrea

And how long would you wait for them to make a burger that looked like the picture before you started griping about the wait?

There you go again.

@LadySnot

LadyScot/Snot is absolute miserable *** I was saying on another thread that I have NEVER encountered anyone on the internet or in real life, who was so da@mn miserable and full of hatred and negativity. I picture her being an old, dried up and very overweight crone, sitting in her dilapidated trailer, eating cheetos and being a keyboard warrior 24/7. I'm torn between feeling revulsion and pity for her!

@Anonymous

Not old, not dried up, no trailer, not overweight, not on the computer 24/7. Not full of hatred. Just no tolerance for bull,shi.t.

@Andrea

Nobody gives a crap about you if you're going to act like a bully! You're a waste of everybody's time and space.

People don't care about you because you're not taught and educated onto how not to be rude and arrogant.

Maybe you need learn that! Bullies like you are one of these days are going to get a dose of karma to bite you into the butt!

@Anonymous

@LadyScot - then why come to this site? You don't add anything useful to the conversations!

Indeed, all you do is bully the letter writers and make nasty, sarcastic comments. Bullying people is NOT cool and it doesn't make you seem any smarter for having done it!

@Anonymous

Funny you should mention bullying...here is a mirror for you.

@Anonymous

Looks like LadyScot got her *** handed to her! LMAO!!!

@Anonymous

I don't know about Lady Scott, but I do know about "Lady Joy".

@Andrea

Clearly is it your time of the month? Or are you a straight up c to others?

Don't be surprised if you have someone puts you into your place!

I used to have respect for you as an person until i read and saw comments like this. Clearly you're nobody special or important to act like a c others and should stop breeding!

Burger King Reviews