Featured Not resolved

Got a Burger King whopper.Not what they advertise, such a disappointment.

Not only that but there less then half the size they use to be, Charge more for less, a typical fast food joint. I'll not ever go there again, was totally disappointed in the Burger King Whopper. There is obviously no product quality control or procedures to follow. Just get out as fast as possible.

Forget what it looks like and how is suppose to be made, Half the lettuce was old and wilted.

Not even a full slice of onion.One small slice of tomato, The burger didn't even taste grilled like it use to,

Review about: Burger King Whopper Sandwich.

Quality of Food
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $4
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Burger King?

Comments

BurgerKing

Sorry we bad.We tried to cut our portion sizes including condiments not thinking clients would notice.Unfortunately we need to continue to do this for more profit.

Having said this we realize we have some smart clients like yourself.Next time you visit one of our locations please ask for the seventies Whopper this will alert our employees that you want the real deal Thank you for choosing Burger King.

Naples, Florida, United States #1285750

And how long would you wait for them to make a burger that looked like the picture before you started griping about the wait?

LadySnot
to LadyScot Laurel, Maryland, United States #1286647

There you go again.

to LadySnot #1289743

LadyScot/Snot is absolute miserable beyatch!I was saying on another thread that I have NEVER encountered anyone on the internet or in real life, who was so da@mn miserable and full of hatred and negativity.

I picture her being an old, dried up and very overweight crone, sitting in her dilapidated trailer, eating cheetos and being a keyboard warrior 24/7.I'm torn between feeling revulsion and pity for her!

to Anonymous Naples, Florida, United States #1289772

Not old, not dried up, no trailer, not overweight, not on the computer 24/7. Not full of hatred. Just no tolerance for bull,shi.t.

to Anonymous #1289794

@LadyScot - then why come to this site?You don't add anything useful to the conversations!

Indeed, all you do is bully the letter writers and make nasty, sarcastic comments.Bullying people is NOT cool and it doesn't make you seem any smarter for having done it!

to Anonymous Naples, Florida, United States #1295479

Funny you should mention bullying...here is a mirror for you.

to Anonymous #1295554

Looks like LadyScot got her *** handed to her! LMAO!!!