Verified Reviewer

Update by user Mar 14, 2020

NO CONTACT FROM BURGER KING MANAGEMENT, NO REFUND, STORE DID NOT GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK AND KEPT THE FOOD I RETURNED. TERRIBLE SERVICE DO NOT RECOMMEND

Original review posted by user Feb 13, 2020

Horrible service horrible manager I will never eat in this Burger King again. I ordered two crispy chicken sandwiches paid $6.50.

One for me and one for my grandson. I drove to Walmart and I started eating my sandwich. The bread fell off in my lap and on the floor of my vehicle. I went into Walmart and straight to the bathroom to throw up.

The bread must’ve been soaked with grease and the chicken did not seem to be cooked. I drove back to Burger King with the unopened sandwich and half eaten sandwich wrapped, both in the bag plus the receipt. It was only about 40 minutes from when I picked it up that I was back there. I went in to talk to the manager and handed my receipt to her and the bag.

She handed me three dollars back I told her no I wanted 6.50 back I explained what happened again and that the grease soaked bun was on the floor of my car I could go get it. She was rude and said that’s all she was going to do. I told her I was going to call the corporate office and she handed me my receipt. She basically dismissed me and dared me to call the corporate office which I did.

I’m waiting for a callback will see if that actually happens.

So she kept my money and kept the food which I didn’t want anyway. Is there anybody out there that can help me with this?

Product or Service Mentioned: Burger King Sandwich.

Burger King Cons: Horrible food and service.

Location: 4502 Garth Rd, Baytown, TX 77521

Comments

A little bit is better than Nada, sometime you want the whole Enchilada, a little bit is better than Nada, a little bit or nothing at all.

Burger King Reviews