2.2
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Every time I go to store #4856 there seem to be some type issue, this time I clearly asked for bacon egg cheese biscuit, but almost always receive a croissant instead, usually i get to work and is very surprised, this time I decided to check at the window because of the history. I asked the young lady to correct the order and she got the bag and slammed the window shut and told me to move up, so apparently that's why you gave me a croissant in the first place because no biscuits were ready and so u just decided to give me what you wanted to give me, I told her just refund my money, the manager came to register and refunded money, didn't apologize or ask what happened just said give me the card that you paid with. I'm done with the Burger King In Stockbridge Ga, there is always a problem, from non working speakers to out of burgers, biscuits, etc.....I could go on.....

Review about: Burger King Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Assistant manager.

Comments

Except you didn't lose any money since you stated they refunded you. It is obvious you have no common sense because you patronize the same Burger King and were surprised each time after they numerously messed up your order.

Advice : stop patronizing the place

Opinion : unhealthy salty fatty junk food

Result : improvement in health and attitude

Option : take it or leave it