State: New Mexico City: Albuquerque Product: Burger King Burger Clear all filters (3 of 370 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Burger King - Burger Review

The BK "BIG" fish used to be big and for almost $4.00 you would expect something bigger than what you get for a buck! A little tiny bun with a tiny piece of fish, this really did not even fill up my skinny 6 year old daughter let alone me. I have noticed that BK has reduced the size of a lot of their items and in some cases have charged more! Greedy stingy bastards!! The BK "BIG" Fish is a "BIG" LIE!! A "BIG" JOKE!! Won't ever eat at an establishment like this again that rips off/money rapes its customers, hope BK goes out of business....... That's what they deserve!!!!
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised

Burger King - Burger Review from Albuquerque, New Mexico

1.8
I went to the Roswell Burger king, ordered a veggie burger via drive through. I wanted to get on the road before eating my food. I unwrap my veggie burger, no cheese, which I paid extra for. My patty was microwaved for what seem like an eternity since it resembled more of a fossil than anything edible. To top it off there was about a whole tablespoon of mayo. Sadly I was already on the freeway and it was much too late to return. I called burger king got a manager on the phone, he said he would send me a gift card and hung up. How can you send me a gift card if you don't even know where I live? Thanks money hungry corporations, you lost this persons business.

Another distracted driver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When are people like you going to learn!

Inocent people are killed and injured because of PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad your food was wrong!!!

Reason of review
Bad quality

Burger King in Albuquerque, New Mexico - Poor and Untimely Service!

Frequently each morning before work, I try to grab a "fast food" meal. Around the corner from my job is a McDonald's and a Burger King. I usually grab McDonald's despite the long line every morning. This past month I decided to try Burger King (#11974) to try their new Hamelette sandwich. There was only one other vehicle before me in the drive-thru so I figured this should be a quick experience. Not the case! I waited over 15 minutes from the time they took my order to pick up (I never waited over 5 mins at McDonald's even with a line of 10!). What made me angry is that the staff was rude and did not even say a simple "sorry for the wait" nor a "your welcome" when I said thank you. I decided to give Burger King another try a few days later. To my dismay, I received the same experience all over again! I tried calling the customer service number they had on the window, it turned out to be a number to a *** hot line! I tried the survey number on the back of the receipt, it was another frustrating ordeal and did not work right. I tried visiting the Burger King website and was unable to find an appropriate number for my complaint. I am very frustrated with this whole experience, so I decided to post my complaints everywhere that I may, so hopefully my complaint may be addressed by someone within the company. I won't hold my breath!

ahah...the *** that happend at burgerking i will never eat fast food again mark my words...burger king is made of fat greedy *** who only want money. same with A&W!

You obviously work at Mcdonalds. Did your manager pay you or promise you a promotion if you posted this. Why not get someone who reconigizes numbers to help you dial.

View more comments (1)