My husband and I wanted to eat at the Burger King, 7331 Kenwood Road, on January 26, 2018. It was 9:40 P.M.

and we had just left Toys R' Us across the street. We were hungry, and we wanted to quickly sit down and eat. After we parked our car on the side of the building, I noticed a mat was sitting outside the door. I read the times chart on the door, but it said that you closed at 1O:00P.M.

So, we pulled the door, and it was locked. I thought that maybe you only left the front door open, so my husband and I went to check on that. When we saw that a mat laying outside by that door, also, we had little hope. But, we tried it anyway, and it was, also, locked.

However, there was a small group eating inside, so we assumed it had just closed, possibly at 9:30. We thought about getting a to-go order, but that line was very long, possibly because the inside was already closed. And since we had really wanted to eat inside, and were already upset that you had closed early, we left and went to Arby's instead. And we ate inside.

I don't know what happened yesterday, but I believe, if you say you will be open until 10:00, then you should not close about 1/2 an hour earlier. And based on the take-out line, and the fact there were some people inside eating, you were not having a slow night. So, I don't understand why you were closed.

But, I do think you lost a lot of business. We left and we chose not to stay in the too long to-go line, so no one knows how many other people left.

Reason of review: Closed before its 10:00 P.M. scheduled closing time.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments