On May 24, 2018 @ approximately 7:14pm, my husband and I took our two young children for dinner. What should have been a quick drive thru trip took us 45 min to get our meal.

This was after waiting at the speaker for approximately 10min for someone to take our order. After getting to the drive-thru window, the clerk was unable to locate our order on the screen, or the bags on the counter. It took two people to locate the screen order and after waiting at the Drive Thru window for another 15 minutes, it took someone else working the counter to get the courage to ask us to pull up so that they could bring our order out to us. After waiting another 10 minutes out front of the buiIding, no one brought us our order.

So I went inside to make sure the order was correct. When it was finally ready, I had to wait an additional 6-8 min just to get a chicken sandwich I ordered, that was supposed to be in the bag. FYI they also had absolutely no ranch in the entire building, which wouldn’t have been a big deal, but I was irritated enough at this point, about the whole situation to begin with. The staff all seemed to be moving in slow motion and had no idea what they were doing...

“with the exception of maybe one person. Our food was cold when we finally received it and wasn’t even put together properly. I have to say this has been one of the worst experiences for us. Never going back there, ever!

To top it all off, this isn’t the first time we have gone to this Aliquippa Burger King and received inappropriate, inadequate service from here. It is a shame that this Burger King is so terrible and has been from it’s conception.

Product or Service Mentioned: Burger King Drive-through.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments