Verified Reviewer

3.4

This is about the Burger King on the corner of Fremont Blvd. and Washington In Fremont, CA 94538.

The last time we went there we ordered 3 Whopper meals and 2 Hershey pies. We asked for 2 ranch dips. They said they could only give us 1. Tonight we went there ordered 2 Whopper meals and 1 Hershey pie and again they would only give us 1.

This was in the drive through, and he held on to the dip package so tight when I went to take it, it dropped. So I didn't even get 1 packet. Are times so hard that when a costumer spends $20.00,$30.00 or more at Burger King they can not get 2 packets of dipping sauce. I was told that ranch does not go with the Whopper meal I would have to order chicken nuggets.

This is the craziest thing I have ever heard.

I will be visiting Jack in the box, CarlsJr or some other place that will gladly give me 2 dipping sauces with my $30.00 order. What is this world coming to?

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments