6457 Tara Blvd, Jonesboro, GA 30236

Meal took 15 minutes, French fries looked like they had been swept off floor due to all the black specks from burnt old grease. Hoping it was from the onion rings.

The buns were burnt.

Location: 6457 Tara Blvd., Jonesboro, GA #6593

Also ketchup dispenser not working, no lids. Drink area was nasty.

This is the first time I have ever written a complaint about food service.

Very disappointed. Will not visit this location again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Burger King Combo Meal.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Clean grease, teach employees how to cook without burning, don’t service product that looks like it got dropped and swept off the floor..

Comments

What you described sounds about par for your typical Booger King. That's why I haven't been there in so long.

I be going to McDonald's, using Booger King coupons every time that I go. I ran out of all of my breakfast Booger King coupons, and have been missing getting to use them at McDonald's to pig out on two Sausage and Egg McMuffins and hashbrown and coffee. I don't like the nasty croissants that Booger King be sailing, so that's one of the reasons that I never go there.

Also, I think that the Coca-Cola Freestyle machines at Booger King are a joke and that they should go back to just having regular soda fountains again. They are always sold out of all of the best flavors and you always gotta settle for something else, plus their sodas taste like they are flat as well.

Burger King Reviews