Amityville, New York

I visited the Burger King restaurant at 1772 Rockaway Parkway on 10/18/08 at 2pm. I sat in the drive thru line for 15 minutes and when I reached the order intercom, I ordered a BK Mocha Joe.

The BK person replied "We don't have that". I asked why, it's the middle of the day. The person replied that it was recently prepared and not chilled completely. I told her that I don't mind that it's not chilled and would take it home and put it on ice.

The person asked me to drive to the window. Once there ther person said in an angry tone "We can't give you the Mocha Joe because it would make me sick. After a few more exchanges, I asked for the manager's name and he refused to give it to me. They then threatened to call the police if I didn's "get away from the window".

I'm appalled, shocked and horrified at their lack of respect and professionalism. They were rude, condescending, dismissive and insulting.

Please don't frequent this establishment ever!

Comments

First of all I admit I did sware at the person at the drive thru.

I told them I would chill the Mocha at home and they said that since it was not reciently prepared that they could not sreve it because it would make me sick. I started swearing at him. I told him that he does not know how to treat a woman nicely. He was sarcastic and said that I did was not acting very ladylike.

Then I told him to go *** himself. He than told me to leave. I told him that I wanted to speak to a manager. He said that I was wasting time and holding up the line.

I told him that I would not leave unless I spoke to a manager. He told me that if I did not leave that he would be calling the police. I told him go a head I would say that he was sexually harassing me and when I did not play with him I was asked to leave. I would tell the police that he was hitting on me and all that.

Jason if you make another comment I will say you are sexually harassing me and cyber stalking me. The police usually believe the person making the statement so if you don't apologize you will be in trouble for sexually harassing me. Well after I threatened to lie to the police he still was acting unprofessional and rude.

I just said the heck with it. Anyways I plan on getting him fired by saying he sexually harassed me.

First of all I admit I did sware at the person at the drive thru.

I very much doubt they just threatened to call the police while you were being good. You are not completely innocent.

You too were probably rude, as well. Why would you want the Mocha if it would make you sick, were you planning on drinking it after they warned you and suing because you were "never" warned.

Are you even old enough to drive? Perhaps they were calling the police because they knew you are obviously too young to drive and knew the car was stolen because you are too young to have a license.