85 views
Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Good afternoon, can you please give me the phone number corporate? I am at burger King in Andrews South Carolina, we stood at the register for a while before someone came to take our order.

In the process of u telling her out order, she walked away 3 different times to do something else while we were given her our order. The 3rd time she walked away and when she came back I had to remember what I have already told her. We had a big order for 5 people. It's really rude when you are telling her your order and she just keeps walking away.

It took 15 minutes for us to give her a order because of her just walking off. One of the items we ordered was the Hersey chocolate shake. She gave us the shake and it had some chocolate squirted in the middle. It wasn't even mixed.

We placed our order at 3:31 and it's 4:00 and we still don't have all of our order. , Our burgers that we ordered looked very sickly. We should have left when she kept walking away while we were ordering. But we kept our cool.

Now that we see what our burgers look like, we definitely should have left. It's definitely not eatable at all! Our meat in our hamburgers are hard and cold. This is definitely ridiculous!

We were the only customers inside so it's not like they were slammed. So there is no excuse what so ever why we had the issues we had. I am disgusted! The cashier that was taking our order that kept walking off looked like she was high on something.

I can promise you I will never bring my family back to this burger king again! This place is slack, slow and they are rude! I would appreciate it if you would send me my money back. Our total was $34.46.

you can call me at 843-543-****. I need this handled asap. This is so ridiculous, we will not be back to this one is Andrews SC.

Thank you and have a blessed day!

This was a message that I sent to Burger King and I never got a response back. This took place October 22, 2022 at 3:31pm

Andrews sc 29510

I also have pictures

User's recommendation: Do not eat at burger king in Andrews SC 29510.

Burger King Cons: Poor customer service, Poor food quality, Horrible food and service.

Location: 401 East Main Street, Andrews, South Carolina 29510, United States

Comments

You did not return the food, why do you feel like you are entitled to a refund.

@Sophiamarie Bza

You again. You got nothing better to do.

@Sophiamarie Bza

Clearly you're involved with this reviewers disappearance. You are a monster.

You're already admitted to this. And clearly I took photos and have evidence of other people saw what you do. Over the years you're onto the run.

This ends for you really soon. We're waiting for the death penalty.

Please send love and support to this reviewer. This poor reviewer has gone missing and we her last known comments were known about the infamous monster internet troll.

The reviewer was supposed to show up on court and expose this monster.

but there are strong feelings that this monster has done something bad. It was onto the news

@PissedConsumer2294086

Agreed. Hoping that this reviewer is okay.

False review. False accusations.

@PissedConsumer2289967

No it's not. The reason Why this reviewer deleted these comments is because a very disturbed monster of a person is living horrible and terrible comments this poor reviewer even had to get the cops involved.

This review is being taken down. This review is fake

@PissedConsumer2289820

Still up!

@PissedConsumer2293008

Still trolling. Clearly you're the reason why this reviewers post is still down. Enough of your bs just like the evil person you are.

I'm so sorry for you and everybody else dealing with this monstrous troll. I'm hoping that you get this resolved very soon.

This person is very evil. This person name was Danielle Chase. She is a criminal mastermind for years. There has been proof And evidence that she has been changing her looks and identity and caused weird accidents with her family and friends.

It's been all over the news. Be careful she's very dangerous.

Someone needs to take this down

@PissedConsumer2289603

Whatever troll.youve got nothing better to do

@PissedConsumer2289603

For calling you out and confronting you. It's a matter of time before you're caught.

nobody is going to looking for you until you're behind bars. You're already onto world's most infamous list.

Burger King Reviews