Burger King - Got Ripped Off Again
This is the 3rd time second time I received such bad service at 2808 N. Sam Houston Parkway location in Houston, Texas.
The first time, I ordered a chicken sandwich, they gave me the sandwich with NO CHICKEN.
The second time, ordered a double whopper, they gave me a a single.
This time, I ordered the famous #1 whopper meal. Well attached pictures tell it all. $6.48 for a kid meal?
Should have gone to McDonald, I believe they still give out a toy with every kid meal.
Will never go back to any Burger King again. Better safe than sorry and stay with McDonald.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Food From Menu
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "I asked for the Halloween burger and they gave me a regular whopper then when I took it back they said it was limited time only.....HOW LIMITED ITS THE ***..."
- "Our family was traveling through Ravenel, South Carolina on 3/22/14 and we stopped at Hardys #3096 for a snack. There were at least 4 people behind the counter, and..."
- " The pizza looked old. It was room temperature, which is Not rare at this location, when it arrived. When my toddler spit it out, I tried it and no..."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida.I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section of..."
- "I'd say that 25% of the time the potential customer doesn't look at the bid, BUT when that happens you get your 2 or 3 credits refunded. Overall the leads..."
- "I stumbled upon WeUsePayPal when I discovered Amazon doesnt accept paypal as a method of payment. WeUsePayPal has a site set up that makes you believe you could purchase..."
- "I purchased a formal dress from modlily. It took them forever yo send it and once they did, it was the wrong item and the wrong size. The dress the..."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."