I ordered the Whopper meal WITH cheese at the drive thru as I have done dozens of times before at various locations with no problem. I check the sack before I leave, and every thing appears to be correct.

I get home and unwrap the sandwich to find it consists of the Whopper bun, Whopper meat patty, and cheese. Nothing else! I check my receipt, and it has the notation "ONLY cheese". It seems the *** order taker thought adding and paying extra for cheese meant taking everything else off the sandwich.

I am doing this review to suggest to everyone that there is a much better way to deal with incompetence at these restaurants than doing reviews at their web sites. Every time I have a bad experience, I boycott that restaurant and chain for a month. That's money going into the cash register of some other restaurant brand.

As a side note, I can't tell you the number of times I've ordered a "dine in" meal only to have it handed to me in a sack. McDonalds is hands down the worst at this, but KFC earned my 30 day boycott yesterday.

Product or Service Mentioned: Burger King Whopper Sandwich.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Don't hire idiots..

Burger King Cons: Idiots.

Comments

"incompetence at these restaurants than doing reviews "

You mean like you're doing? In my experience, people who use the word incompetent are usually lifeless, powerless people who need to bluster about to the help to make themselves feel better.

What kind of person with a life goes online whining about a burger you probably ate and talking about meaningless personal boycotts?

I'm quite certain whichever place you choose to boycott is happy with the 30 day vacation from you.