State: Georgia City: Marietta Product: Burger King Customer Care Clear all filters (1 of 41 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Burger King in Marietta, Georgia - *** poor food and operation

Went to my local BK last night around 10:30pm. Walked inside and was immediately asked how I got in there. Told them I opened the door. I as immediately told I had to go. Counter registers were all closed. I asked them if they could take my order and use the register for the drive-thru. They became belligerent and told me to get out. One counter *** asked me what I wanted. I told her I wanted a Whopper and she spouted out that their broiler was down. I told them they should shut down and they started telling me I should shut down. Really being *** about the fact that they forgot to lock the doors and I entered their space. I left and went to McDonalds. Last week I ordered a caramel sundae from the same BK and was told their ice cream machine was down. This BK is in the Centerville area of Snellville, GA on hwy 124. The staff are *** and the service is the worst I have ever seen. These are just 2 instances. I have had other similar experiences in the past at this location. Last night did it for me. Never going back there again.
Review
Service
Burger King Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
I just want the company to know about my experience.

Contact Burger King Customer Service