State: Georgia Product: Burger King Manager Clear all filters (2 of 57 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Burger King in Statesboro, Georgia - Messed up my order, gave me an attitude

Avoid going to the Burger King at 12491 Apopka Vineland Rd in Orlanda, FL at all costs. The staff is rude and ignorant. We ordered a Spicy Crispy Chicken Jr, Crispy Chicken Jr, Rodeo Burger, Rodeo Crispy Chicken, and 2 XL Cheese Burgers and 2 Original Chickens (2 for $5). The person taking the order was extremely careless and inattentive. He did not know what he was doing. We waited a long while for the order to be ready, and after it was, we went into the car since this is a carry out order. While we were in the car, we realized that the order was inaccurate. They gave a $1 burger but they charged me for a Double Stacker, which is $3.69. We went back to the register and told the person who took our order. He called, who is apparently the manager, up. We told her that we were wrongly charged of a Double Stacker when we did not even order one. The worst part is that we did not even receive a Double Stacker. The manager was very ignorant and kept on trying to point that the $1 burger is a "Double Stacker". I am not blind. I know that is a $1 burger because it is the same as the 3 order ones I ordered. No extra meats or anything. The problem is that we did NOT order a Double Stacker and we did NOT receive a Double Stacker. We were charged of a burger that we did not order. The manager had a nasty attitude and refused to resolve the problem. No apology, no refund! The food wasn't even close to being warm, but that's the least of the problem.
Review
Service
Burger King Manager
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Burger King in Valdosta, Georgia - No Biscuits

4.0
I visited burger king this morning store 307 Ashley street, several times that I have been there getting off work at 8 am, they never have biscuits at this time, this is the busiest time of the morning, and why they have no biscuits ready is redundant. This is not the first time either. It don't make any since that this is happening. Now I stop coming to your store for a month because after having this happen about 5 times in a row. Me and some of the other employees come here when we get off work at this same time and there are no biscuits. so you have lost some customers me for one. This need to be addressed before you lose more. And the morning manager you have now that have the I don't give a dame attitude she need an adjustment. She been there about 2mths and have an bad attitude. I'm trying to save you from losing other customers because you all have good food. I stopped coming there for a year at one time because one of the employees gave me a sausage biscuit that was hard as a brick, I gave it back and she told me I should have stayed home and cooked my own breakfast. I called several times to the DM and got no response. So you have lost my business. Address this problem before you lose more

Honey, this isn't the Burger King web site. You are on a general complaint site.

You say they didn't have any biscuits during the busiest time of the morning. Apparently it didn't occur to you that maybe the fact that it is the busiest time of the morning and that is why they have ran out of biscuits. Actually you aren't trying to keep them from losing other business, you are just concerned about your wants. It isn't any of your business if they lose so much business that they have to close, that is strictly their concern.

Instead of worrying about how much business they might lose, you should worry about improving your capitalization, spelling, and grammar.

Review
Service
Burger King Manager
Pros
  • Taste of food
  • Good customer service
Cons
  • New lady
  • Management
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Preferred solution
Solve the problem, I don't want anything. I am a paying customer that you just loss

Contact Burger King Customer Service