Milwaukee, Wisconsin

I went to the Burger King on Green Bay Road and Capitol Drive in Milwaukee, WI (Store #03096). I ordered a value meal with a Fanta Orange for my drink.

I had a little time so I pulled over to eat my food and drink my Fanta. At the time I did not notice anything out of the ordinary. I left the drink cup in my car and took care of my errands for the rest of the day.

At the end of the day I went to empty out the drink cup in my sink to throw it away and noticed something solid still in the cup. At first I thought it was ice but the ice should have melted by then. As I dumped the cup what should fall out but nozzle from the drink dispenser.

I wanted to puke at just the thought that I drank my Fonta with that thing in there. It's no telling how dirty it was. I called the store and asked for the manager. the useless girl that answered claimed to be the manager but once I explained the problem she said I needed to talk to the store manager abou this type of problem. I will be calling in the morning to have a few choice words with him.

I've eaten at this BK before and 90% of the time they get my order wrong. This will be the last time I eat there and I will make sure to tell anyone and everyone not to eat there too.

Product or Service Mentioned: Burger King Burger.

Comments

I have called the cops on Burger King. That still does no good.

Went to the Burger King in Belle Chasse LA Louisiana on 9-24-12. After finishing the drink noticed there was something still in the bottom of the cup although the ice should have melted. It was a filthy part of the drink machine !