2.0

I called and spoke with a BK representative on Tuesday Sept 29 2020 and spoke with a lady for about 30 minutes who said she was submitting my issue/complaint for review and someone would be contacting me. Well its 3pm EST on Friday Oct 2nd 2020 and no one has contacted me.

So, I just got off the phone with another lady who said she was trying to pull up my information but her computer was slow. Sure she was working from home. After several minutes, I requested a number for her Supervisor and she said there was no Supervisor to speak with which we all know is BS.

I thanked her for her time and hung up. It's obviously from my experience from the BK in Livingston LA, to customer service call no one at BK gives a darn about their customers experience.

User's recommendation: Do not eat at BK Frost Road, Livingston LA or bother calling complaint department for BK.

Product or Service Mentioned: Burger King Sandwich.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Burger King Cons: Poor service, Poor service wrong order shady window dealings.

Comments

#1939903

Did you hear back? I'm in the same boat and just filed a complaint with the BBB.

Burger King Reviews