1.5
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I stopped at a Burger King and I had planned to go to the drive-thru however there were about 10 cars in line and I was in a hurry as I had to get to an important meeting.I parked and went inside.

I went up to the counter ordered and paid for my items and while they were being prepared I decided to go to the Men's room to urinate and wash my hands. When I entered the Men's room there was a horrible stench and very offensive odor like something had died. I went up to the urinal and there was a large hefty bag over it stating "Out of order". I had no choice but to go into the only available stall, in which was a big mistake and when I opened the door I jumped back from the sight and odor as I could not believe what I was actually seeing.

Someone had the nerve, gall and audacity to have really bad and severe diarrhea all over the place and it was a bazooka of diarrhea was shot off. I immediately left the Men's room and went up the counter and demanded to see the manager. The person at the counter paged him and he came up to me and said, "Welcome to Burger King Sir, how may I help you?". I replied, "How can you help me?

Go into the Men's room right now and that is how you can help me". He proceeded to the Men's room and with 30 seconds he came running out with his hand over his mouth and shaking his head and came up to me and said, "Sir, I am so sorry you had to experience something like that and can I offer you a free cup of coffee?". I replied, "No thank you I do not want a free cup of coffee as I am sick to my stomach!". He replied, "Again Sir, I am sorry for this and be please aware that this has been happening every other day and we strongly believe it is employee related".

I replied, "WHAT...! you mean to tell me you have people working here that do totally disgusting things like that then go back and handle peoples food?". He replied, "Yes, but it under full investigation at the moment". I gave him the dirtiest look you could ever give someone and I walked out without even picking up my order as I was so sick to my stomach the rest of the day and night.

Like I said, do not eat at any Burger King unless you are looking to get really sick and get put into a hospital."Home of the Whopper" for sure...!

Review about: Burger King Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: Horrible Men's Room...!.

Had an Experience with Burger King?

Comments

prob digruntled ex-empl

Claude1961
to Anonymous #1334303

Whether they were happy or unhappy with their position at Dunkin Donuts there is no acceptable reason or excuse to do something that horrible and leave it behind for someone else to find. I tell you one thing as if I caught the person doing that I would make sure that I shoved his head and entire face in it...!

New York, New York, United States #1333870

I believed you until you posted the same complaint about a Dunkin Donuts 5 hours later from the same town -

Claude1961
to Anonymous #1334304

Yes, there were 2 different disgusting episodes and I strongly believe that this is going be some type of an epidemic with people going around and doing horrible things like this and I say that as many of my friends in the area have been finding the same things all over the area and many fast food places...