Verified Reviewer

My mother went in to purchase a meal for me and get the two free kids meals offer. She didn't know how to do it on the app and when asked for help the lady told her if she's already done it once today she can't do it again and my mother told her THREE TIMES she hasnt done it at all and asked for help, and she said no.my mother is mentally disabled and they refused to help her navigate the app or even just explain it to her.

She then asked for an ice cream cone that the sign said free with any purchase and they told her no becuase her kid wasnt there and she explained that theyre not supposed to come out becuase of the COVID-19 so she spent her last $1 to buy my sister a ice cream since she couldnt get it for free.They forgot my French fries which I PAID FOR, and so my mother went back and the lady at the front called her a low life and that she was just trying to get free food. My mother is VERY low income and for the lady to call my mother a low life for trying to get the food she PAID for with MY credit card - discrimination.

I've called customer service and hope Burger King calls back soon before we have to take legal action. I have video proof of my mother explaining the experience but wish not to add it at this time only based on I do not want it to be publicly shown at this time .

Product or Service Mentioned: Burger King Coupon.

Preferred solution: At this time there are several things I would like done for a solution (full refund, apology to my mom, training for woman on site , and other things as well).

Burger King Cons: Discrimination, Harassment.

Location: 525 Pacheco Blvd, Los Banos, CA 93635