Verified Reviewer

2.3

I went to your location at 1616 North Larkin Avenue, Joliet, IL 60435 on Monday, April 5th and my gift card was denied. The card number is #614468****975168.

On top of that, I ordered an Impossible Burger and received a Bacon King Burger instead. I do NOT eat meat so I was not willing to accept this error.

Of course, the lobby at this location is closed which I find utterly ridiculous especially in these type of cases, so I had to get back in the drive-thru lane.

There were four cars ahead of me and the service at this location is incredibly slow!! When I got to the window, the girl practically threw the bag at me!!

I really like your Impossible Burgers but service and wait time like this, will make me think twice about going back to Burger King and I surely will not be going back to this location!!

Preferred solution: Another gift card.

Comments