Verified Reviewer

As usual, on Saturday 07/10/2021, my husband & I stopped at the Burger King in McHenry, MD.

I gave the cashier my gift, card which has an available balance of $11.66 on it. Imagine my surprise when the employee said "your card is declined.

There is no money on it." I said that's impossible. I checked the balance this morning. The order total was $7.37. She then proceeded to lecture me on the fact that "these cards have nothing to do with them." Hmm, it's a Burger King card.

This is on the heels of getting the WRONG order the previous Saturday. So, I want to return ALL of my Burger King gift cards...total value $36.66...for a full refund. I am no longer interested in being a Burger King patron. We stop at this location EVERY Saturday from March to October, but this is ridiculous.

I called the 866-394-**** on Saturday 07/10/2021 and the rep could not access any information stating "we are having system problems." I told him that if this isn't rectified you will lose my business.

He verified my phone # so I expected a return call. None came.

Comments