5417 Lockwood Ridge Rd, Bradenton, FL 34203
1.7

The following observation/complaint is in regard to the 5417 Lockwood Ridge Rd, Bradenton, FL 34203 location. Someone from corporate really just needs to send someone to see how this business operates.

In fact, it is so bad that it tarnishes the good name of Burger King. I have been to ones in NJ and PA and they were NOT as bad as this one. It has only been open for a few years yet it still manages to be run so poorly, and I believe it is a reflection of how the owner manages it. On a continual basis, there is not enough food ordered for the locale.

They are continually out of pies and salads. Several days ago we were told that the grill is out of order so guess what, NO GRILLED FOOD! This is totally unacceptable! At other locales, they fix what is broken so that they can best serve the customer.

"Have it Your Way" does NOT apply at this location at all. My advice is if the owner is NOT willing to fix the machines when they are down, or order enough food, they WHY does he own his location at all? Perhaps sell it to someone who will run the location the correct way. I am not the only one who feels this way.

There is a Wendy's opening up around the corner, and I am sure that other customers like myself are considering going there for lunch in the future. And this locale cannot HANDLE the crowds at all. WHY are there not enough employees to handle the amount of customers? I do hope someone from corporate sees this and truly takes it seriously.

And I hope others complain as well. With enough complaints, perhaps some change will happen. Otherwise we are going somewhere else for fast food.

I am wondering if the owner of this locale owns other locations and handles them just as badly? Thank you for listening to this pissed off consumer.

Reason of review: The owner is at fault here. He doesn't order enough stock, lets the machines break down and doesn't fix them right away, and doesn't have adequate staff to handle crowds!.

Preferred solution: Contact the owner and fix the issues mentioned please!.

Burger King Pros: Nice employees.

Burger King Cons: That whoppers have become very thin, New worker is rude, Very slow drive-thru, Frequently out of food items.

Comments