Verified Reviewer

I have been sick and had to get a corona test done and have to go back today now I have an appt today. All of my dr notes have been thrown away except 1!?

I have been called multiple times and harrassed on a previous occassion I was cussed out and called a *** and a *** *** and a *** by my manager. I have ask multiple times for bk coorperate phone number and i just get our franchisee number. We were hired on for Monday through Friday 8am-3pm which is 35 hours a week and we are currently gettin 12-15 hours a week. I dont understand how they run this store with no training after I have been employed there over a month!!

I am just trying to get to the bottom of this.

I have a family and kids to raise and had a misscarriage due to all the stress at this place and just want to know if I need to get a lawyer to get my hours I was hired on for or if im just thrown to trash like the rest of the employees that work for this store in butte mt!? My number is 406-939-**** if someone could please call me back id appreciate it!

Preferred solution: Get the hours i was hired on for and a coorperate inspection.

Location: 1955 Dewey Boulevard, Butte, MT 59701